• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What inspired you to become good at MCSG?

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can a mod please lock this thread quick? This thread escalated too quickly into a flamewar. There have barely been any comments about the actual topic but instead a specific person here is insulting someone who is forum banned/ cant even reply here. In addition he calls him a non-human without feelings.
Sad that some people on the internet have no respect towards anyone.

Reaction score
Before a mod locks this (If a mod locks this) I will say no one inspired me originally. I saw my brother (overthetop24) play and get into one of the best clans I know. (The clan will know if they see this) Then and there, I bought myself my own account, and challenged him. He easily beat me with 7 hearts, and I felt like a big nub. So of course, I started playing MCSG and roxbot until I finally felt good enough to fight him. I got him down to 4 and kept trying. I try harded more and more until I finally beat him.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Before a mod locks this (If a mod locks this) I will say no one inspired me originally. I saw my brother (overthetop24) play and get into one of the best clans I know. (The clan will know if they see this) Then and there, I bought myself my own account, and challenged him. He easily beat me with 7 hearts, and I felt like a big nub. So of course, I started playing MCSG and roxbot until I finally felt good enough to fight him. I got him down to 4 and kept trying. I try harded more and more until I finally beat him.
<3 #EliteSquad4Lyf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci