• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What inspired you to become good at MCSG?

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I was bad and then I was like "Hey! Maybe it would be fun if I started to win!" So then I suddenly became good.

True story.

D

Damien // Teepwn

I don't think anything really did, I played alot of faction PvP before MCSG so I wasn't exactly new to PvP. I guess just the human instinct of competition drove me to play more and try to win. Though, even now I don't play to win, I play to have a good time and let a sweet innocent leather warrior get his first win. I'm almost tearing up... ;'''(

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Once I found egrodo, I started getting better, so I guess he was most likely my inspiration.

Reaction score
How did I become good. Two people. Teovald when I was in Nitride, followed by TeIIo and iFrox when I was in slime army, they turned me into the player I am :)

TopBandit

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at pvp considering I wrecked reven86 and TopBandit. But xExtract and dying to teams a lot inspired me to get good at FnS and G33ke/Huahwi inspired me to learn how to rod.
Is "wrecked" really a polite word to use? You don't see me bragging about good players I've killed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci