• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the most useless thing you have bought intentionally?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hiya MCGamers!
So today I have another question for ya!
What is the most USELESS thing you have bought on purpose (knowing it was useless) ? :D

Personally I really can't think of the most useless thing I have bought.. probably a one direction mug that I ended up breaking the day after I bought it haha!

Anyway! Let me know your answers! :D

Hope you're having a fantastic day/night, stay fabulous!
-Bub

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I bought a weird thing from the Crunchyroll store, not gonna say what ;-;

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Mini bowling pin, I dont know what I was doing with my life

Reaction score
I've bought so much useless junk omg

I bought a soda and threw it away because right after I bought it I got a stomach ache and I also found out that none of my friends like root beer ;-;

Anyways, I remember buying swimming shorts that ripped at practice. In the middle of the pool I could here the tear , and feel the water rushing in. I just sprinted back to the wall, hopped out faked a stomach ache and left. ;-;

The most useless thing I've ever bought was a prank toy thing xD I wasn't very street smart in elementary school and I decided to pull one of those bug pranks on my mom. Basically, there is 1 stick of gum left in a box, and when they pull on it, it releases a contraption that launches a fake bug on there finger. I did that, my mom started screaming she first slapped the bug off of my arm and then she got mad at me lol ;-; rip m9

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I bought two Xbox Ones by accident... so probably that.
How do you manage to do that Vanessa... xD

Also, the most useless thing I ever bought was probably a red mouse that looked like a magic mouse...
I bought it cause it looked pretty and have never used it.

It was $30. .-.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I bought two Xbox Ones by accident... so probably that.
Did they not let you ship it back?!? :(

The most useless thing I've ever bought is nothing. I tend to be frugal with money, so I don't spend much unless I really feel compelled to. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci