• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the most useless thing you have bought intentionally?

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Did they not let you ship it back?!? :(

The most useless thing I've ever bought is nothing. I tend to be frugal with money, so I don't spend much unless I really feel compelled to. ;)
I lost one of them :( it was on Black Friday and I was supposed to keep the receipt and pick it up next week but I lost the receipt and so never got to pick it up xD

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I lost one of them :( it was on Black Friday and I was supposed to keep the receipt and pick it up next week but I lost the receipt and so never got to pick it up xD
Sorry but you're lying

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry but you're lying
Lol, I wish I was.

"After listening to customers who used Walmart’s 1-Hour Guarantee last year, the retailer has simplified the registration and pick-up process for those that do not receive the product during the event. This year, customers will be asked to take the following steps:

• Bring their 1-Hour Guarantee ticket to the checkout lane and pay for the item.
  • Visit Walmart.com before 12:59 p.m. ET Dec. 1 to enter the transaction code from the receipt and choose the store to pick up the item before Christmas.
  • Provide the receipt when it’s time to pick up the item. Any corresponding Walmart Gift Cards will be given to the customer at this time."

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, I wish I was.

"After listening to customers who used Walmart’s 1-Hour Guarantee last year, the retailer has simplified the registration and pick-up process for those that do not receive the product during the event. This year, customers will be asked to take the following steps:

• Bring their 1-Hour Guarantee ticket to the checkout lane and pay for the item.
  • Visit Walmart.com before 12:59 p.m. ET Dec. 1 to enter the transaction code from the receipt and choose the store to pick up the item before Christmas.
  • Provide the receipt when it’s time to pick up the item. Any corresponding Walmart Gift Cards will be given to the customer at this time."
You can copy and paste as much as you want from a website but you're still lying.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I've bought so many pointless things, I can separate them into 2 categories. ;-;

Actual purchase: Can caps. They are bottle-like plastic caps to put on your soda cans. I was never actually able to get one on and always ended up pushing down too hard and breaking my can, sending soda flying everywhere.

Paying for services: paying my sister 5$ to do my chores.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Nothing, I overthink before I buy something and i hate spending money.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci