• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the reason for your name?

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't even ask, because I came up with this name on the spot xD

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've talked about this before so I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I found Slash from SandSlash(Pokemon) and Sench is because of the first letter is the same letter as the start of my aftername. E is my favorite letter. N is the last letter of my name. Ch comes there since I like the pronuncation of it!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In 2012 around the time that 'the world was going to end' i found an article about a planet (Nibiru) that would crush ours. The story itself was funny to read and that's how I found out about 'Nephilim' cause it just sounded cool... And the '04' is just my lucky number so yeah ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Story time with Mooclan! :3

I used to live in Canada. In Canada, I had a neighbor, named Sean. (Pronounced Shawn) We were pretty close in age, both like 9-10.
We became best friends, and would hang out at each other's house almost every day. We would also climb the fence in between on a regular basis, even to play Capture The Flag between the two houses (This was a 5-foot wooden fence.)
Eventually, we created something called the "Moo Clan". I don't remember why or what it was, I just remember that it was there.
One day, he introduced me to a video game, called Conquer Online. It was my first online game. We played it, and had a lot of fun.
Eventually, I had to move. I was very, very sad.

I moved to the opposite side of the continent, almost. I have not talked to him since, even though I've looked for him on Facebook etc.
My one way to contact him? Becoming famous on the internet. It sounds silly, I know. My plan started with the same game he first introduced me to, Conquer Online. I tried to find him within it, but I never did. I made my account named Mooclan in order to try and have him recognize me, perhaps. No avail.
(I actually had to do some google searching, because I didn't remember the name of the game. my only memory of it was a picture of the Marketplace in-game.)

Eventually, my friends and family forced me to quit Conquer Online, which I had dedicated hundreds of hours to playing in order to build up a reputation and try to find him.
I was introduced to Minecraft eventually, and started playing the free version (offline). A year after starting, I convinced my mom to buy me an account during our trip to Disney World.
My name for it? Mooclan.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
My name is Vanessa and I was eating a Popsicle at the time so I combined the two :p

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Because Sayf is my real life name and Isaac is my great grandfathers name.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Exactly how you might think...

A few hours prior to making my name, I was very excited to get my minecraft account. In triumph of convincing my mom to buy my this account, I thought I should have a celebratory mango. Long story short, the mango was slightly moudly, and I added 'mr' because it just completes the name, for me. I love my name. :D

P.S: I wonder how thejambd got his name, and what it stands for? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci