• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the reason for your name?

thejambd

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly how you might think...

A few hours prior to making my name, I was very excited to get my minecraft account. In triumph of convincing my mom to buy my this account, I thought I should have a celebratory mango. Long story short, the mango was slightly moudly, and I added 'mr' because it just completes the name, for me. I love my name. :D

P.S: I wonder how thejambd got his name, and what it stands for? :p
5000 subs special :D

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It's my IRL name jumbled up.

KitMencha = Nick Mehta

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
My name is Sean so Its_Sean and my new account FlintySteely well I abuse the flint & steel in game so why not c:

RuffyPlayzMC

Diamond
Reaction score
My dog Ruffy died just when I started minecraft and now I always use his name for everything :)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My school bag was from a brand called "Duffer Of St. George" and I thought duffer was an awesome name so I changed it to iDufferz the I was influenced by iFrox ;)

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
star wars the clone wars, my 2 favourite clone troopers were echo and fives, so I stuck them together

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
These threads have been made so much .-.

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Majestical_

I was at my friends house sleeping over, and his cat walked in. I said "hey Majestical", then my friend told me it's name was Diesel, but I decided to keep calling it Majestical. Then my friend started calling me Majestical.
When I was getting my minecraft account I was getting just Majestical. But it was taken so Majestical_ was born.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci