• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHAT IS WITH THE FISHING ROD COMBOS

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with 1.8, from what I have seen.
It's 1.8. If you go and play badlion (which is 1.7 and 1.8 compatible) you will notice the reach you get from 1.8 is a lot further than what you get on 1.7.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I went into combat and this guy had a fishing rod, he rodded me and I couldn't attack him.
Noted. I will bring it up in the meeting, thanks for letting me know.
That has always been a characteristic of the fishing rod. No matter what version of Minecraft, if someone rodspams you, it can keep you out of their reach if they do it well..

I do understand that you can get some pretty insane misplacement combos, it's pretty much nullified all skill in swordfighting, now it's more about using your environment and your secondaries if you have them, and if you're on a good map. Hopefully some of these things are fixed in 1.9

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
That has always been a characteristic of the fishing rod. No matter what version of Minecraft, if someone rodspams you, it can keep you out of their reach if they do it well..

I do understand that you can get some pretty insane misplacement combos, it's pretty much nullified all skill in swordfighting, now it's more about using your environment and your secondaries if you have them, and if you're on a good map. Hopefully some of these things are fixed in 1.9
My 30ms and 12cps > fishing rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci