• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Is Your Favorite Song in 2015

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
Kendrick and Drake are only two members of those that you listed. If you want me to change my statement to say that everyone but *two* of your list are underground, fine. I can handle that. And no, I haven't been living under a rock. I live in the same city that Drake is from. I know who the guy is.

When did I ever complain about you listing your favourite songs? You are obviously a rap/hip hop fan, and that's fine, but I never complained about you listing your favourites in 2015.

No, I did not attack you for the fact that I don't know most of your music. I pointed your argument out because Boboy is my friend, and I always have my buddies' backs.

Lastly, I do not have an inferiority complex. A tip for the future: using big words and acting above everyone else does not make you cool. You project yourself as a snob, and someone who thinks he is better than everyone else. Remember that next time you see something you don't like on a thread.

Well, there you have it. I created a response when I felt like I really didn't need to say anything more. You are welcome.
Nice response, shame you weren't able to refute a single one of my points. And no, I don't project myself as a snob, that's the impression YOU formed of me from me listing songs you don't know. My bad!!

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
Kendrick and Drake are only two members of those that you listed. If you want me to change my statement to say that everyone but *two* of your list are underground, fine. I can handle that. And no, I haven't been living under a rock. I live in the same city that Drake is from. I know who the guy is.

When did I ever complain about you listing your favourite songs? You are obviously a rap/hip hop fan, and that's fine, but I never complained about you listing your favourites in 2015.

No, I did not attack you for the fact that I don't know most of your music. I pointed your argument out because Boboy is my friend, and I always have my buddies' backs.

Lastly, I do not have an inferiority complex. A tip for the future: using big words and acting above everyone else does not make you cool. You project yourself as a snob, and someone who thinks he is better than everyone else. Remember that next time you see something you don't like on a thread.

To end this post: I'd like to end the argument here. We've flamed enough. This will be the last response from me that you'll see on this thread pertaining to this argument.

Well, there you have it. I created a response when I felt like I really didn't need to say anything more. You are welcome.
That's more like it, even though he didn't attack boboy and you attacked him.
It's not really a good answer, but I guess it's true that he did say some "big words".
Also, I got a tip for you too: don't be an hypocrite.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To many good songs but my favourite album is City of Evil by Avenged Sevenfold. I know it's old but mainstream new crap is garbage. May metal be live forever.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Being a musician who plays multiple instruments and listens to AT LEAST three hours of music every day, I cannot decide on a favorite song. I can however say that Three Days Grace is my favorite band in the 21 century.

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
I think it's impossible for me to choose a favorite song of the year, so much good music. However, in the past month, my favorites have been Throne by Bring Me the Horizon and Victorious by Panic! at the Disco

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci