• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Map 3. Its has so much variety and its the most special one, the terrain on it is amazing. There are like millions of different chest routes compared to the other maps when I seem to run into 3-5 people very early.
I think not dude you only run into lots of people if your chest route is a popular one. The general rule if you see at least 2 people along your chest route each games it's probably better to find another. Personally my favourite map is #2 and my chest route is little known and usually packed with good stuff

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think not dude you only run into lots of people if your chest route is a popular one. The general rule if you see at least 2 people along your chest route each games it's probably better to find another. Personally my favourite map is #2 and my chest route is little known and usually packed with good stuff
No, what i meant was, Map 3 has a lot of chest routes, which are all equally as good, on SG4, and SG2, There are a lot of chest routes, but a few of them contanis unfair tier 2 ones. SG3 has a good balance between length between chests, tiers, and length between chests on the whole map in general.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2 all the way! :D
I bloody love that map so much, ive explored so much yet there are still places i have yet to go!
i also wiped a team of 4 who were headed for the corn... waited in a tree for them to pass, jumped down on top of them and decimated them with an iron sword...
Map 1 is a close second but it can be difficult to navigate because of its lack of landmarks
Map 3 is ok, if a little big and exposed in most places
Map 4, ive only played it once (donor expired :p) and it looks... ok. But its just too open and exposed, the chests are ridiculously spread apart and you get spotted from miles around

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though I absolutely love map 4, my fav map has to be map 2! I love the scale (I know its hard for lag) but I also love that you know where you are all the time and that you can give names to things (Big tree - The Deku Tree, etc, etc). It's full of detail and great chests and full little puzzles (Red stone house my fav little puzzle on that one :D). It's the map that really got me into SG, I love the other maps and stuff I just think that 1 and 3 are too big with too little in them, even though the builds are fabulous in them.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate you Gibbo for banning me for getting a lucky kill on you -.-
but Community map Overgrown Arena FTW!!!

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
View attachment 4750
Spawn
View attachment 4751
Spawn is very close to where the players are spawned I could fix this but then the map would be even smaller
View attachment 4752
One of the small towns in this map
View attachment 4753
This is one of the houses in this town sort of a chill hut I guess
View attachment 4754
Just they other half of the town
View attachment 4755
Entrance to volcano Fact: Im working on making it active but it doesn't seem to like me
View attachment 4756
This is inside the cave where the one of the volcanos most active spots is located

More images to come so stay tuned
I ment on the linked forum

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I disagree. I was playing sg4 for the first time and i found about 5 tier II chests , and about 2 tier I's
5? That's barely anything, I have 5 tier 2's on my chest route on map two, and that's just in one area of the map!

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
5? That's barely anything, I have 5 tier 2's on my chest route on map two, and that's just in one area of the map!
Map 4 is a lot smaller, and i thought sg2 was know for having many tier 2 chests

Obi_The_One

Spectator
Reaction score
All right here is my video sorry it took so long. It is only a slideshow because fraps is messed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci