• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamaster

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with map 1 because when ever i play map 2 I always get out of memory-and I know its because i have 32 bit java and my computer is terrible. The reason I like map 1 is because i never lag on it and i have an amazing stradigey, well 2 actully which gets me about 10+ chests

Mr_Lucky

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 1, because it's not overplayed, it's the first of them all, the one closest related to the Hunger Games in my opinion, a great balance of chests, size and epicness. It also has a lot of water which is good in my opinion, because thats my best fighting element, and the easiest way to kill the aimbot/reach hackers, since you can easily shoot them with bows and fishingrods.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Map 1, because it's not overplayed, it's the first of them all, the one closest related to the Hunger Games in my opinion, a great balance of chests, size and epicness. It also has a lot of water which is good in my opinion, because thats my best fighting element, and the easiest way to kill the aimbot/reach hackers, since you can easily shoot them with bows and fishingrods.
It was overplayed once, almost every map has been overplayed

Mr_Lucky

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I know but it hasn't been overplayed for a long time.

Mr_Lucky

Spectator
Reaction score
VebbiHD, when did I say sg4 was overplayed? plus I meant it hasn't been overplayed for a long time as in, it has been a while since the period when it was overplayed.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
VebbiHD, when did I say sg4 was overplayed? plus I meant it hasn't been overplayed for a long time as in, it has been a while since the period when it was overplayed.
i was just using it as an eksample.

Sean081799

Diamond
Reaction score
Definitely map 2. The way I see it, its 'The Bigger, The Better!'. I like it because there's a lot of chests, and I have a sequence for chests I find, and it always works out great!

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
I have same with Chad, 1 is simple, and i have played it most. I like it. :)

Brad

Spectator
Reaction score
Most DEFINITELY Survival Games Map 1, for the terrain, and the cliffs, also for the traps and codes, and the amount of parkour. I also like it for it's ruins, and the amount of actually surviving on this map, because of the challenge to get food. This also adds a very interesting aspect when it becomes night time, and then there are lots of mobs that spawn, and the difficulty to fight them off. You may be running through the forest with about 10 creepers of zombies on your tail, and you can take them to another player. It is also cool having the ability to get wolves on this map. This map is the most epic, and original map because this is the map the started the survival games fever. Thanks Vareide.

Reaction score
I like all of the SG maps, Vareide and TeamVareide have put so much work into them, and I don't think I'll ever be as good as them.

Map 1 is very simple, and yet it is also intricate. I don't think I've seen half of the map, and that really appeals to me that I could always find more, and possibly better, routes apart from my usual.

Map 2 is certainly the most stunningly visual. I love how 10 people could have similar x and z co-ordinates, but still be completely unaware of each other's presence. People claim it lags more than the other maps, but I find no differance.

Map 3 is very well made, and a lot of effort has been put into it, but I just don't think it's suitable to PvP. It'd be a great setting for an adventure map, but the PvP aspect of it lacks greatly. I do, however, like the idea of a fixed amount of ways away from the middle, via the tunnels, rather than just being able to run in any direction like the other maps.

I haven't played enough of Map 4 to get a good verdict, but I have only seen half the map, and that half is pretty good. Not as good as Map 1 or 2, but still good. I'd like sometime to explore all of the map, I've seen some talk in the chat about the airport, but I've never seen it.

Anyway, my final verdict is that my favourite SG map is Map 1. It is elegantly simple, and some of the puzzles it presents are quite difficult, but rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci