• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerLab

Spectator
Reaction score
So I am curious, out of the 4 maps put out by TeamVareide, which map is your favorite and why?

Let me start: My favorite map so far is Map 1! It's by far the most simple map out but started the Survival Games hype. I have the most hours played on this map.
I am a hardcore map 3 fan, though not many like it. Needless to say the other maps are amazing as well, but I prefer 3 the best :D

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 3 is my favorite overall. I will play this map either 24 or 48. I would say map 1 is my favorite for 48 and 4 is my favorite for 24. Yet I'd play 3 on either. The reason is that plains area where that big tower w/ 4 chests in it. Because it is SO easy to spot people and lots of people with little armor go there for the tier 1 chests. And the flat land helps me fight better as opposed to a hilly area. It's also a nice area to just kinda walk around and kill people. And it even has access to corn which is pretty useful too.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I gotta go with map 2. The design is so intricate and when you think you've seen it all there's still more to see. Somehow after all the games I've played I still rejoice when I spawn into map 2. On a side note, it seems to me that map 4 is the least worked on map out of the 4. I've never played it myself (banned) but I've watched videos and it seems too flat to fit in with the others. If it was a community map, would it make it in? I doubt it, honestly.
Personally, I enjoy map 4. If I had to rank the 4 maps in order of favorite to least favorite, it would be 2,4,1/3 ( I enjoy 1 and 3 equally. I think they are all great maps though)

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd have to say my favorite is Map 2. I like the idea of a ruined city, there's variety (small suburbs, big towers, park for cornucopia) and it's very well made. Map 1 started it all, and it's also very well made, but it's gotta go 3rd on my list because of the ridiculous amount of swimming required to get to some of the better chests. Map 3 is my least favorite; There's an extreme lack of chests, it's too big for 24 slot (the only servers I play on) and it's quite boring. Map 4 goes 2nd in my list, maybe it's because it's new and new things are fun, but I also like the design, the buildings, the air field, everything is well put together and it's small.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 2 since there are so many great routes on it and i think it looks amazing

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL I voted for SG 1 but, my favorite map would have to be Overgrown Arena on the 48 player servers because I love running for the corn at the start and there is a good amount of chests and its just a well built map :D please bring back the 48 player servers I really like them D:

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
Map 2, first map I ever played and its great overall + no gigantic forests. :D

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
My favourite is definately the first map.

I like it because it actually resembles to the Hunger Games arena that is played in the book/movie. I also like the forest setting and that the map is large and it is fun to play on. Map 4 is not too bad, but I don't like map 2.
I also know where most of the good chests are on map 1.

darknight7777

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like 4 to be honest, but will I even bever to play on 7 again? I knew the password to the lock:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci