• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite Survival Games map and why?

What is your favorite SG map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I love map 2, with 4 a close second. I didn't like 4 much when I first played it yesterday, but it's starting to grow on me. I love how there are so many traps scattered around the map! I've gotten a few kills already with the traps. Still, 2 reigns supreme in my opinion. The tall buildings and ruined city landscape give the map a certain feel I don't get from any other map.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I gotta go with map 2. The design is so intricate and when you think you've seen it all there's still more to see. Somehow after all the games I've played I still rejoice when I spawn into map 2. On a side note, it seems to me that map 4 is the least worked on map out of the 4. I've never played it myself (banned) but I've watched videos and it seems too flat to fit in with the others. If it was a community map, would it make it in? I doubt it, honestly.

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Map two is my favourite due to the setting. It provokes a sense of wonder; what could be the story of this wrecked city? Plus it's easy to learn the layout and get a general sense of where things are in relation to other things. It's just big enough that you won't be stumbling upon people the entire time, but not so much that rounds take forever to get through.
I wrote an Alternate Universe survival games crackfic about my characters from my webcomic for fun and used SG2 as the setting. 'twas fun.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
Luv map 2. By far my favorite. I have gotten like 2/3's of my wins on this 1. Btw, when are there gonna be the 48 player servers gonna be back? :( I
miss them :eek:

Saisho

Tribute
Reaction score
I am probably one of the few who love and adore but that is only because I love the small maps and breeze island was getting way too boring and map 2s amazing structures come in a close second

lingouiny117

Platinum
Reaction score
For me it has to be map 1, I love the forest and its perfect size, not too big, but not too small.

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
You really have to compare each map to each other and when you look at map 4 compared to map 2 you can see a huge difference. Overall my favorite SG map is Survival Games 1 simply because its not overplayed and has a great balance of chests and size. If it wasn't SG 1 it would be SG 2 because SG 2 was a masterpiece. SG 3 next because it did have a lot of work in it but was way too big. Then My least favorite was SG 4 because compare to other SG maps it was dull and lacked detail. I personally thought it was a bunch of buildings on a super flat world. Still all of the SG maps are very fun and the community maps are great too!

Skylord_Hubert

Survivor
Reaction score
My favourite map isn't a vareide map but my favorite is Breeze island. If i had to pick a vareide one it would be Sg1:)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
map 2 ftw. Its obviously had the most effort put into it, and the city is amazing :D

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think map 2 is best, cause it's unique and it's amazing buildings and structures everywhere, i think map 4 is pretty much a rip-off but i guess it's ok too ^^

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 3. Its has so much variety and its the most special one, the terrain on it is amazing. There are like millions of different chest routes compared to the other maps when I seem to run into 3-5 people very early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci