• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your least favorite thing in MCSG?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay. Why? Tell my why would you begin a thread like this? Some of us have different opinions, and this could lead into flame wars.I really don't hate nothing, but If did I really wouldn't say it on public, either.

Reaction score
My least favorite thing, you ask? All the crazed fans constantly yelling "WHERE'S JOEY?!?!?!" in every server I go to, or just the fanboys/fangirls in general...

Reaction score
To be honest the most annoying thing in MCSG in my opinion is that new and good maps aren't getting any votes, if the map maker spend so much time while he made the map and it's not getting and votes, then what is the points of adding it? I guess maybe you wont get much loot the first time you play it but that's the same think that happened to you when you played any other maps for the first time... instead people are still voting for Breeze or sg4 (not that they are bad but it's getting boring playing the same maps over and over...)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You hate haters... but you just listed 99% of the things that you hate.... xD I am not judging just pointing that out for the lols. I understand hating some maps.... but so many and they are all so different. I also hate the "people who think they are amazing."
Do you understand sarcasm? It was a joke if you couldn't tell.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really is hard for me to single out 1 thing in particular (because I have many non-favorites about MCSG), but I would say my least favorite thing is overpowered chests. It honestly doesn't take any skill to get full iron and a diamond sword anymore. Literally 1 chest on it's own could give you full iron armor. I am definitely not fond of that.

rhysSH1

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably the thing I dislike the most is when you are having a good day so instead of chasing this noob with no armor and a wooden sword, you decide to be nice and let him go. Then deathmatch comes and here he is with a team mate and they both have full iron and a diamond sword. It's right about that point that you don't want to be nice to anyone ever again.

Flaming_leaf

Diamond
Reaction score
When someone ask "Is Joey on?" Learn to /list just saying, people who walk into a lobby and when the first thing someone says when they get into a lobby is "Team?" Non-Skype teams, (I think its fun to skype with friends and do it alot!) but when you team with someone you don't know it almost always results in the jefeperro effect... and people who buy diamond donor because they want to be "cool and popular" and bacca "tribes" as were calling them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci