• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Keyboard and Mouse do you use?

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mouse: Steelseries Rival
Keyboard: Normal Lenovo one that came with my computer.
Going to be buying a Razer Blackwidow soon. Not sure if I should buy the Ultimate or Normal yet. :33

Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G5.
Keyboard: Corsair K70, Silver w/ MX Cherry Reds.

I actually gained some good financial insight into my peripheral set-up. Personal story below:

I used to be a die-hard Logitech guy, and rocked the first-generation G5 wired gaming mouse along with the G15 gaming keyboard back when they first game out in 2005. I was 13 years old and stupid, so I bought both of them from CompUSA (back when they were around) because they were labelled "gaming", had a bunch of nifty features (that I'd never use), and looked freakin' sweet. I shelled out $75 for the keyboard and $40 for the mouse, which was considered expensive at the time for input devices, and I honestly wondered if I had wasted my money.

Long story short, I didn't. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

The thing about those products was that they were quality products that were built to last. Logitech was just venturing into having a dedicated gaming peripheral lineup (the G-Series), and they wanted to put their best foot forward to compete with the likes of Razer: they made relatively small numbers of high-quality builds, yet kept them competitively priced. The end-result was a stellar mouse and keyboard set-up that served me flawlessly over the next 8 years and counting. In terms of value, the mouse and keyboard have outlasted the lifetimes of other similar devices because of their high build quality; I've most likely saved money by spending a little more money on quality rather than spending more on replacement devices. I loved my G5 and G15, and they were bound to last me for several more years.

I'd probably still be rocking the G15 if I hadn't been stupid with cleaning the keyboard. I got careless with removing the front bezel, and ended up breaking a good section of it. Because of my negligence, I had reduced a perfect keyboard to a partly-functioning/slightly-dangerous keyboard. But I used my gained insight and wisdom to research mechanical keyboards, which brought me to the purchase of the Corsair K70: a highly-rated mechanical keyboard of an agreeable price and great build quality. Still using the ol' G5, though; it might be worn down and looking old, but it still performs as well as the day I first brought it home.

TL;DR: I learned about the economic value of quality through a mice and keyboard.
The K70 is so nice much better than Razer which has awful build quality.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Mouse: Razer Naga
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow
Note: I wanted to get some kind of Corsair but I could not find any where I come from. :/

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Mouse: Logitech G400S
Keyboard: Random Dell keyboard. Works great unless you want to press more buttons at once. :3

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
Mouse: Razer Naga 2013.
Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci