• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What made you start playing MCSG?

Chicayne

Platinum
Reaction score
Just doing this because i'm bored and curious, anyway until the start of January this year COD (call of duty) was everything and anything i played on a computer/game console. I was 10th prestige on most of them and i loved it. Then my friend @MrBubbaHubba or "kooksey99" introduced me to the MCSG server and community. And up to this date i am very pleased in how it is going and how fun it is. I like it that much that i applied myself for a role in the Mcgamer staff, and now i am currently waiting for my interview for a moderator position.
Who or what influenced you to play MCSG?

Last edited:

Dexento

Survivor
Reaction score
My friend actually introduced me, due that our admin on our small server, was in fact "mod" in the clan "SlimeArmy" (RIP). So i told my self, why not giving it a try? Well, turns out, it pretty much formed my "MineCraft Life". I enjoyed playing SG, and have continued playing it since that day.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not going to give how I got into MCSG, because it's so shameful.

Dexento

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not going to give how I got into MCSG, because it's so shameful.
You only got me more interested! Tell meh?! Well, I guess it's up to you, not going to force anyone to do anything. :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Joey Graceffa, 'nuff said.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
So, basically. I'll answer this.
Once a time, I watched YouTube, like 8 hours a day, I watched BajanCanadian when he was new, and fairly mature. A couple months went pass, I was watching MineCraft, looked at the suggestions and saw "Survival Games" I was interested in this concept, so I decided to watch it, after about 4 videos, I decided to join the server, the rest is history.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci