• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What made you start playing MCSG?

Dexento

Survivor
Reaction score
I attempted to answer your question and talk to him simultaneously :eek:
Aha, smart though. You know, i can't match your level of IQ.

So, basically. I'll answer this.
Once a time, I watched YouTube, like 8 hours a day, I watched BajanCanadian when he was new, and fairly mature. A couple months went pass, I was watching MineCraft, looked at the suggestions and saw "Survival Games" I was interested in this concept, so I decided to watch it, after about 4 videos, I decided to join the server, the rest is history.
Benj nd Bac 4 lyyf, bro.

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
I started MCSG Purely because of PVP. I was amazing at all PvP Factions servers and I would just simply be too good for everyone XD. You minecraft playing trend is discovered when you start minecraft. If you play Creative you are going to be a noob at pvp but a great builder. Survival You will be okay at both not great but okay. I started with Hard Core though XD I Though it sounded cool so I always played that game mode. I got used to all the monsters being so tough. That is why I am good at MCSG. Also I came to MCSG Because Factions servers were becoming to OP. You no longer needed skill on the servers just money. People would donate $50 and get endless God Apples and God Swords and God Armor. I came to MCSG to get away from the unfairness of those servers. :D

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
A friend showed me, never taught me anything (that's why i'm so ba, and a little bit of lag.), but he showed me it.

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
I played a game of survival games on the server of a friend, I liked it so much that I wanted to play it anytime, so I just searched a "Minecraft Survival Games Server" and now here I am.

Danielisthebest

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest JoeyGraceffa...

Also I started watching Devon and MineGal because of joey...

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Its a long, depressing story, but heres the short happy part of it :p.

I can obsess over things very easily, especially movies/books, so, as you can expect, I read the Hunger Games and became quite addicted. And as a gamer, I looked far and wide for a game that could support the play-style the Hunger Games portrays. I tried creating it for myself in many games, even tried creating a new game for it (with yoyo games' "Gamemaker" program). This eventually lead to me finding some small minecraft servers that supported it. I went through cycles of many different small vanilla servers that rose and fell very quickly. After a few weeks, one server I was on said that they would be shutting down because they had seen a plugin-based "Survival Games" server and decided that the competition would be too much. With that said, I had made very good friends with the co-owner of the server, who's idea it was to close the server because of the competition the plugin-based server made. A day or two after closing the server, the new "MCSG" system had been released, and the kid who co-owned the other server had decided to move to that server system. Being a good friend, I tagged along.

And here we are :).

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought that Hunger Games in minecraft was an awesome idea. When I saw the YouTuber event, I thought it would be sweet to be able to play the maps myself. I googled "minecraft survival games" and found this.

Ice_Realm

Diamond
Reaction score
Me and my friends all heard about MCSG from a person who went on a server we all owned, all of us went on to MCSG and played on it since then

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought that Hunger Games in minecraft was an awesome idea. When I saw the YouTuber event, I thought it would be sweet to be able to play the maps myself. I googled "minecraft survival games" and found this.
My case if similar to this. Though I found out about the map from Variede, who I have always been a fan of. Wanting to play it, I googled it and found a small vanilla server on the forums. I joined, spawned in a glass pedastool and, not knowing what to do, broke it and was instantly banned. :/
I then searched again for Minecraft Survival Games and found these servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci