• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What makes you happy?

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Lately I've been very upset about personal things and I've had to rediscover and revisit the things that make me happy. I've realized how much happiness truly means, and how even in the darkest of times you can find it if you search very hard.
For me music is an easy way to make me happy, it helps me express my feelings about certain situations. I also enjoy spending time with my family and watching a good television series on Netflix. It may not seem like much but it's what comforts me. It's my source of happiness and at the end of the day we all need one of those.

So I would like to know, what makes you happy? It could be your puppy or kitten or family. Anything. What is your source of happiness?

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Great thread Maykay. For me music and swimming are big things in my life, as I use music to get psyched before a race. I find Eminem inspiring to be honest.

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
Great thread Maykay. For me music and swimming are big things in my life, as I use music to get psyched before a race. I find Eminem inspiring to be honest.
I was actually listening to Eminem the moment I read this. I really enjoy his music as well. And thank you. I just figured this was important to post. I want to know what other's turn to for happiness.

J

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing is friends; I can live without internet, phones, etc. But the one thing that I could never live without would be friends :)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
All the little insignificant things in life that we take for granted, make me happy :)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Lately I've been very upset about personal things and I've had to rediscover and revisit the things that make me happy. I've realized how much happiness truly means, and how even in the darkest of times you can find it if you search very hard.
For me music is an easy way to make me happy, it helps me express my feelings about certain situations. I also enjoy spending time with my family and watching a good television series on Netflix. It may not seem like much but it's what comforts me. It's my source of happiness and at the end of the day we all need one of those.

So I would like to know, what makes you happy? It could be your puppy or kitten or family. Anything. What is your source of happiness?
What makes me happy is watching Simon Cowell's best insults on YT. c:

And seeing a accepted for interview reply to my application thread...0/1 - still trying though!

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Music.
Examples:
fast, hyped meaningful raps,
the peak of a song which is fast paced or in the major key which is quite uplifting,
but overall music makes me happy. c:

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
which one of you great moderators deleted my post saying "smoke weed everyday?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci