• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What makes you happy?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
  1. My dog
  2. Real friends that aren't fake
  3. Online Friends
  4. IRL Friends
  5. Well-Performed CS:GO matches
  6. Banning & Muting blatant rulebreakers
  7. Chocolate
  8. Food
  9. My computer
  10. Basketball
  11. Music

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happiness is one of those elusive things in life that you can lose by simply looking or glancing away for a moment. After spending an obscene amount of time on the computer each day, I can say that some things that make me happy are

1. Reading, I love to read. Reading takes me away to far and distant lands and propels me into fantasies I could never dream of.

2. Cooking, yeah I know. Cooking has always been an escape for me, food doesn't talk back, it is delicious and you can cut it with knives. What more could you want? ;)

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." - John Barrymore

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Cooking is relaxing but only when I have time, it relaxes me and allows me to clear my head. Even better when listening to some chilled music. I also play guitar which also chills me out and keeps my mindset stable.

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm 15 years old and I have still not figured what makes me happy... :(

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I'm 15 years old and I have still not figured what makes me happy... :(
Happiness comes to everyone at some point, you just need to let it appear, and let it tickle you and take you out for a walk, upon which you will see the world oh so much more differently.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Lately I've been very upset about personal things and I've had to rediscover and revisit the things that make me happy. I've realized how much happiness truly means, and how even in the darkest of times you can find it if you search very hard.
For me music is an easy way to make me happy, it helps me express my feelings about certain situations. I also enjoy spending time with my family and watching a good television series on Netflix. It may not seem like much but it's what comforts me. It's my source of happiness and at the end of the day we all need one of those.

So I would like to know, what makes you happy? It could be your puppy or kitten or family. Anything. What is your source of happiness?
MCG, Minecraft, and chocolate chip cookies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There's this saying...along the lines of "Money can't buy you happiness."
Well, that statement is completely false.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci