• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What map was your first win on?

Was it survival games or community map?

• Total voters

Hamsterdam

Survivor
Reaction score
My first ever win was on SG 2. A guy with full iron armour had killed the other guy with full iron and a diamond sword, and I came in and stole the gear and ended up winning! :D

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG1 of course, i always lagged and had bad luck at sg2 before xD

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
I think mine was on SG1 or SG2. Can't really remember since it was like 7 months ago :D.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a summer day, and I was hoping to pass the game without dieing within the first 30 seconds. Then at around 2 mins in (on sg2), i was sitting in the nuclear factory parking lot when a lag spike hit. Everyone lagged out except me and another guy. At DM I saw he had full iron, so I ran behind a tree and prayed that he would spare me. But then after about 1 min I realized he was afk, so i fisted him to death, but he came back at around 1-1 1/2 heart, and almost killed me. Thats how i got my first win

But i won on SG2, so yea

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
It was a summer day, and I was hoping to pass the game without dieing within the first 30 seconds. Then at around 2 mins in (on sg2), i was sitting in the nuclear factory parking lot when a lag spike hit. Everyone lagged out except me and another guy. At DM I saw he had full iron, so I ran behind a tree and prayed that he would spare me. But then after about 1 min I realized he was afk, so i fisted him to death, but he came back at around 1-1 1/2 heart, and almost killed me. Thats how i got my first win

But i won on SG2, so yea
This story made my day lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci