• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What map was your first win on?

Was it survival games or community map?

• Total voters

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sg1 or Sg2, back in the days that only those two were out :D

On the other hand, my favourite/best win was on overgrown arena. Worst luck and had nothing the whole game. Refill happens and I was completely lost, anyway, once I found spawn, he had left loads of chain armour in the chests, so I ended up in a 5 man death match with full chain armour and a stone sword, and I thought 'oh well screw it' and went straight for the guy with diamond sword and iron armor. Now, this is what got me, I have no idea if he was a noob who got lucky, or a pro who didn't care if he won and was just doin' it for a kick, but he just ran until I killed him. So I decked myself out with his loot, and won. I was too shocked to speak... :3

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Survival Games 2, I had no armour, weapons, or anything and I was camping on top of a tower. Everyone else died before it transported me to deathmatch :)

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first win was on Holiday Resort. But it wasn't counted on the leaderboards for some reason, and my epic friend Shiny let me kill him, so I don't really count it. My first actual win was on Fortress Pyke. It was fun :p

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
SG1, I'm pretty sure that was the only map, it was a cheap win though, I got a stone sword off corn and killed a guy with full iron, in the dm two people fought and I killed the remaining person.... I felt like I was the best player out there after that win, I was soooooooo happy. :)

Matt_P

Spectator
Reaction score
Survival Games 2, I had no armour, weapons, or anything and I was camping on top of a tower. Everyone else died before it transported me to deathmatch :)
Haha nice :p

Reaction score
SG1, because it was the only possible map to win on, seeing as it was the only map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci