• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps do you want to see added or removed?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey all! After being inspired by fatmannumbah8's thread, I decided that the whole community needs to give their input on all the maps they'd love to play on the servers. Make sure to give reasons for the maps you want and don't want!

Wow, this map is just awesome! It has so much gameplay potential, and just seems like great fun to play on. It sounds like a map that would just be great fun for everybody to play on, and I would personally just love a map with this uniqueness on the server.
This map is just beautiful. There is so much detail, the builds and terraforming are amazing, and it's great fun to play on. There is literally nothing wrong with this map.
A brilliant idea that was excellently made! We can all relate to school, and all the gameplay potential here is just amazing.
A really nice map, which definitely does have some flaws, but looks extremely fun to play on! For a map that was built in 2 days, it's really well made, and the detail and hidden areas are brilliant.
  • Wronsiski's Map of Dragons & Awesomeness (Probably the wrong name, plus we need him to put up a new thread).
This is an absolutely jaw-dropping map, with so much detail, biomes, amazing buildings, and just everything you can ask for. I've played a few games on this map, and it's simply fantastic.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
These are just my opinions, everyone should just feel free to contribute with maps they like.

Two threads of this same subject 0:!
Can't edit posts on my phone :c

It's more that his thread is discussing his own opinions, this one is for everybody to share.

calltriswim

Tribute
Reaction score
Can't edit posts on my phone :c

It's more that his thread is discussing his own opinions, this one is for everybody to share.
Yes same here (that's why my spelling and grammar is a little off.

calltriswim

Tribute
Reaction score
I think we should add a unique map that's only exclusive to mcsg considering futuristic city of the hive is only on its own server.
:-D so I guess holiday resort!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Valleyside University! :D (Lead interior design) This map is fun to play on and almost everyone who has seen it has loved it!
Holiday Resort looks awesome too, the builds are cool, and it looks pretty ;).

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to start working on a map solo soon, maybe you'll like it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci