• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps do you want to see added or removed?

Beleugs

Spectator
Reaction score
By the way guys, Im actually 13, im not 18, this website just is stupid because so many little kids play on and teens too. Why cant we go on this web

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By the way guys, Im actually 13, im not 18, this website just is stupid because so many little kids play on and teens too. Why cant we go on this web
Completely off topic. But if your age is wrong, you can ask a mod like echo_555 who to ask to change it. I am sure he will know.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Remove:

Moonlight Lake: Disgusting all around, from corn, to structures to everything.

Asia Games: Eww, worst map in the roster so far...

Added:

Lost Mine by BucksGoesHam: An amazing caved-in map, similar to Solar Frost

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't post 3 times in a row. You can reply to multiple people in one post, and use the edit button if you want to add something to it.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Asia Games, Moonlight Lake, and Fortress Pyke should be removed and Valleyside University, Pirate's Bay, and Nightmare Park should take their places.
Wut wut wut wut wut.....NO! Fortress Pyke is my favorite map, and is an amazing brilliant epic map! lolz I don't really care for Moonlight Lake at all, but Asia Games has some cool designs and I'd much rather see the other Asia centered map go (the one that makes everyone lag, not me it's just astetically boring to me)
Also, why does everyone hate Fortress Pyke and Asia Games? Asia Games is interesting, a decent size, with many hidden secrets etc. Fortress Pyke is the same (my fav map!)
I'd love to see these maps go:
1. Breeze Island
2. That laggy asia map
3. Moonlight Lake
4. SG4

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wut wut wut wut wut.....NO! Fortress Pyke is my favorite map, and is an amazing brilliant epic map! lolz I don't really care for Moonlight Lake at all, but Asia Games has some cool designs and I'd much rather see the other Asia centered map go (the one that makes everyone lag, not me it's just astetically boring to me)
Also, why does everyone hate Fortress Pyke and Asia Games? Asia Games is interesting, a decent size, with many hidden secrets etc. Fortress Pyke is the same (my fav map!)
I'd love to see these maps go:
1. Breeze Island
2. That laggy asia map
3. Moonlight Lake
4. SG4
He's the only one the wants Fortress Pyke removed. Most other people consider it to be an awesome map (like me, CaptButterToast, Angryjukebox and many more!).
Breeze Island will probably never be removed. It's one of the most popular maps, and just because you're annoyed of it's being overplayed won't get it removed. Same with SG4.
Also, SG Ancient Japan is a pretty good map other than the fact that it's really laggy. If they manage to fix the lag, I think it could be a great map.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze Island will probably never be removed. SG Ancient Japan is a pretty good map other than the fact that it's really laggy. If they manage to fix the lag, I think it could be a great map.
I know they'll probably never go, but that doesn't mean I can't hope :p
And I don't really lag at all on SG Ancient Japan I just don't like it because the map is kind of bland.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci