• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What mouse do you use

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
I used the Magic Mouse for 5 wins, this wireless pink Microsoft one for 100 wins or so then I used the roccat lua for 450 wins and now I use the deathadder

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
How about a 2004 optical mouse? :p It is terrible. It dosen't have a grip on either of the sides :(. Luckily I'm building a new PC in a few weeks so I'm gonna get the Razer Deathadder. Are the buttons on the side of the razer naga easy to click? I would also like to know if the buttons get in the way while playing? Thanks

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, best mouse for sword combat in Minecraft is the razer abyssus. I used mice from the deathadder to the r.a.t 9 and no mouse clicks as fast as the abyssus.

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
How about a 2004 optical mouse? :p It is terrible. It dosen't have a grip on either of the sides :(. Luckily I'm building a new PC in a few weeks so I'm gonna get the Razer Deathadder. Are the buttons on the side of the razer naga easy to click? I would also like to know if the buttons get in the way while playing? Thanks
Mate, I used to use the naga 2012 and 2014 and trust me, it's a no go for minecraft PVP. It's too bulky and fat and the side buttons are easy to click when your pvp-ing so they can really screw you up. Naga is a great mouse for what it's ment for and thats for World of Warcraft and SWTOR. For Minecraft, you should get the deathadder or the Abyssus. The abyssus clicks faster, but the deathadder has those nice sid buttons that you can bind hotkeys on them. I used all of these mices and I speak from experience.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I've used pretty much all the logitech mice but am currently using the Diablo 3 edition Steel series mouse.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Corsair M95 in black, because I play LoL and it's always handy to have a few buttons on the side of your mouse for key binds, for example, my drop key, my inventory key and my sprint key are all bound to side buttons.

Reaction score
Mate, I used to use the naga 2012 and 2014 and trust me, it's a no go for minecraft PVP. It's too bulky and fat and the side buttons are easy to click when your pvp-ing so they can really screw you up. Naga is a great mouse for what it's ment for and thats for World of Warcraft and SWTOR. For Minecraft, you should get the deathadder or the Abyssus. The abyssus clicks faster, but the deathadder has those nice sid buttons that you can bind hotkeys on them. I used all of these mices and I speak from experience.
Contradiction.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
$20 says I can click faster on my M95 than anyone can on an Abyssus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci