• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What New Maps Do You Think Will Be Added In June?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think MCSG should stop ''picking'' there own maps. Get rid of this stupid ''Map Committee'', when MCSG is ready to remove old maps and add new ones there should be a poll. One poll with all the new finished maps and one with all the maps currently on MCSG, then we vote and see the Top 10 or 15 maps with the highest votes then after 3-6 months repeat the process so we aren't always playing SG4, Valleyside and Holiday Resort. There are nothing wrong with those maps and they are some of my favorite, its just MCSG needs a new way of voting and removing maps.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I think MCSG should stop ''picking'' there own maps. Get rid of this stupid ''Map Committee'', when MCSG is ready to remove old maps and add new ones there should be a poll. One poll with all the new finished maps and one with all the maps currently on MCSG, then we vote and see the Top 10 or 15 maps with the highest votes then after 3-6 months repeat the process so we aren't always playing SG4, Valleyside and Holiday Resort. There are nothing wrong with those maps and they are some of my favorite, its just MCSG needs a new way of voting and removing maps.
I don't agree with all of this except "the stupid map committee" part. A Map Committee, by definition, should be an unbias and fair way to pick maps. I can hardly see how that is the case when nearly the whole committee are Red Forest or Team Elite members. Hence why all their maps get added almost instantly.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of this except "the stupid map committee" part. A Map Committee, by definition, should be an unbias and fair way to pick maps. I can hardly see how that is the case when nearly the whole committee are Red Forest or Team Elite members. Hence why all their maps get added almost instantly.
Exactly, if TE wants a map in. All they do is swoon the committee and boom its in.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Well guy's that's how the real world is :) if some times people with a high position make things be possible,I respect the mcsg committee it's how MCSG keeps things organized so they don't get out of control I suppose and well yeah I hope they add that Spring field map looks very detailed :)
Good Luck to everyone who has submitted a map :D
-hope mine gets in :D

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well guy's that's how the real world is :) if some times people with a high position make things be possible,I respect the mcsg committee it's how MCSG keeps things organized so they don't get out of control I suppose and well yeah I hope they add that Spring field map looks very detailed :)
How does the Map Committee keep things organized exactly? They pick and choose their OWN maps no matter what is out there... Look at Memory of Earth, it was chosen over Zone85, Turbulence SG Venezia and other better qualified maps... Also they added Lobby Games... I mean really? The Map Committee either needs to get its act together, or disband altogether.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
How does the Map Committee keep things organized exactly? They pick and choose their OWN maps no matter what is out there... Look at Memory of Earth, it was chosen over Zone85, Turbulence SG Venezia and other better qualified maps... Also they added Lobby Games... I mean really? The Map Committee either needs to get its act together, or disband altogether.
I agree, but we should probably get on topic now. xD

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, at least they add maps ._.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, at least they add maps ._.
I think he feels like their decisions are lop-sided in which their maps get first priority over other maps that are just as good, if not better. But like I said before, let's get back on topic.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I think MCSG should stop ''picking'' there own maps. Get rid of this stupid ''Map Committee'', when MCSG is ready to remove old maps and add new ones there should be a poll. One poll with all the new finished maps and one with all the maps currently on
I agree, but we should probably get on topic now. xD
MCSG, then we vote and see the Top 10 or 15 maps with the highest votes then after 3-6 months repeat the process so we aren't always playing SG4, Valleyside and Holiday Resort. There are nothing wrong with those maps and they are some of my favorite, its just MCSG needs a new way of voting and removing maps.
Agreed, the Map Committee is taking advantage of there position. I'm surprised administrators and Chad haven't realised this yet, maybe they have they just don't wanna say anything. I have to disagree, the map Commitee is organised, they could do I better job not being biased wise but yeah, a poll would be much more fair, it's the community that's playing the map, not them, at least not as much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci