• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What New Maps Do You Think Will Be Added In June?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, MOE is rarely played, along with some others. I think there should only be maps the community likes, not every good map. Maybe pick the top 6 or 7 maps.
Just because it's rarely played doesn't mean it's bad! That's goes for every map. However, it's not our fault the map committee chooses there own maps....

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, MOE is rarely played, along with some others. I think there should only be maps the community likes, not every good map. Maybe pick the top 6 or 7 maps.
MOE also got tiered biasedly... so yeah.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Salad Frost sadly will not be added becuase it's a remake, although I love the map aha.

Personally I want Shady Hollow, Turbulence, Zone85 and Obsistus City. (SuperxAndrew cadbane4321)

Picked up the pattern? So did I.

Fallen Empire v1 was so much better, I had a route by this lake with a double tier 2.. Then they remade it and my lake was ded. /cry
Obsitus City is not very good. I built it and I don't think it is good enough for the servers. However, things looks promising for the other 3 maps. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I don't know why people want fallen empire removed...
Just because you don't have a chest route doesn't mean it's a bad map. It's brilliantly made, has a great pvp aspect to it, and looks so sexy I'd dump my imaginary girlfriend for it
Fallen Empire v1 was so much better, I had a route by this lake with a double tier 2.. Then they remade it and
Obsitus City is not very good. I built it and I don't think it is good enough for the servers. However, things looks promising for the other 3 maps. :p
Honestly I only really based it off of screenshots, I liked it the last time I saw it aha

Culto

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Turbulence, Zone 85 and Shady Hollow to be added as I've got routes for them all, my routes for turbulence and zone 85 both have like more than 10 tier 2's and my shady hollow route has about 10 so yeah :p
I know a lot of people are talking about that SG Haruka, I just checked it out and for me it's a bit of a 'meh'

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Turbulence, Zone 85 and Shady Hollow to be added as I've got routes for them all, my routes for turbulence and zone 85 both have like more than 10 tier 2's and my shady hollow route has about 10 so yeah :p
I know a lot of people are talking about that SG Haruka, I just checked it out and for me it's a bit of a 'meh'
They should call the map update the CadxAndrew update since it's only there maps that are being added :) hopefully :D

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
They should call the map update the CadxAndrew update since it's only there maps that are being added :) hopefully :D
It would be awesome if Andrew and I could "rule" the map updates :p

You never know which maps might get added though. We have our fingers crossed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci