• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What People Do Wrong in Community.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Nice Thread Ali! All the things that you said here are true.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying completely. It is all to often that I see people making racial remarks that are more than just cruel, they are hurtful. The number of people that are banned everyday for racial hatred is breathtaking.

Making threads advertising the catchphrase "The community is coming to an end!" Really does not help out current status as a community. Lets face it, the MCGamer community will never end it will just be a less pleasant place to "hang".

I am not going to lecture you all, so please for the sake of the community, think before you type. :D

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying completely. It is all to often that I see people making racial remarks that are more than just cruel, they are hurtful. The number of people that are banned everyday for racial hatred is breathtaking.

Making threads advertising the catchphrase "The community is coming to an end!" Really does not help out current status as a community. Lets face it, the MCGamer community will never end it will just be a less pleasant place to "hang".

I am not going to lecture you all, so please for the sake of the community, think before you type. :D

Using hang in a non suicidal way anymore is just cringy.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
All of these stereotypes started from generalizations, when in fact, everyone makes mistakes, it's just that because of the language barrier, there is even less understanding on both sides than their already is.

Generalizations on the internet are very common because they are easy to make, and you don't need to bother with the other side, because it's very hard to understand people on the internet, especially on the fly. But generalizations are not how you understand, because those are never true, you would've never seen every side of the story if you make a generalization.

So why not make generalizations, and just see people for how they are, before you make any conclusions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci