• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What position are you planning to be when Global Leader board happens?

What Position are you aiming for?

• Top 10

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Top 100

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Top 1000

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Top 2500

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Top 5000

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't know what the rank number will be, but it will be the rank for the players with 0 wins and 0 games played.

I don't think 10000 will really be playing when stat reset first happens.
There is no Stats Reset, as no one's stats are getting reset. We're simply Updating our Leaderboards and adding stuff, not deleting stuff.

They will in a month or so.
Historically, players who quit usually come back and continue playing regardless of how much of a fuss they made when they left; they usually do so quietly, I suspect to avoid embarrasment or because they don't want to interact with the larger community.

I personally believe that the people who left in a huff because they were under the now-false impression of an impending Stats Reset will come back after a while once tempers have cooled and they realize that things aren't as bad as they initially were lead to believe. Once things calm down, people always come back.

I certainly hope not. Getting rank 0 means you've been deranked, meaning you've been banned.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Quick warning guys, please don't get off topic in this thread, by having arguments over grammar etc. If it continues, then further action will be taken :)

I'm aiming for around the Top 300. Even though my exams are in about a week, I have a few days off from today so I can begin the fight :p

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Top 500 Id assume. But Im not going to be going for wins on ChrisComedies, strictly ratio since I dont play too much anymore.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
Realistically top 1000, I feel that my PVP skills have really come together in the past month which I hope will bring me in or close to the top 1000.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Im going to attempt to get my rank back, (hopefully at least top 300-500) but thats most likely not going happen.

Reaction score
Don't know what the rank number will be, but it will be the rank for the players with 0 wins and 0 games played.

There is no Stats Reset, as no one's stats are getting reset. We're simply Updating our Leaderboards and adding stuff, not deleting stuff.

Historically, players who quit usually come back and continue playing regardless of how much of a fuss they made when they left; they usually do so quietly, I suspect to avoid embarrasment or because they don't want to interact with the larger community.

I personally believe that the people who left in a huff because they were under the now-false impression of an impending Stats Reset will come back after a while once tempers have cooled and they realize that things aren't as bad as they initially were lead to believe. Once things calm down, people always come back.

I certainly hope not. Getting rank 0 means you've been deranked, meaning you've been banned.
Yeah all the Au players are coming back, you are right mate.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
dont care about my rank, ratio is what matters.

going for a 300/500 on main account.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw currently so many #0 players (playing) is that still an error?
Current leaderboards have had their Rank Update script turned off due to issues with our current/old leaderboard. Those players aren't banned, so much as they're being erroneously shown as deranked. It was decided that we would rather focus on churning out our new Leaderboards as fast as we can, rather than split our attention between new and old. More info is here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/leaderboard-delays-due-to-script-update.133993/

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really bothered. I will play when I feel like it, and see where that gets me. That probably isn't far though

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
The title of this thread is one of the most haughty, arrogant things I think I've ever read on this forum. You earn your ranking, but due to the nature of competition, you take what you're ranked at. Unless you're the biggest fricking math nerd on the planet, one does not simply calculate their projected rank. -,-
Can you be nice?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci