• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What position are you planning to be when Global Leader board happens?

What Position are you aiming for?

• Top 10

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Top 100

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Top 1000

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Top 2500

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Top 5000

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
The title of this thread is one of the most haughty, arrogant things I think I've ever read on this forum. You earn your ranking, but due to the nature of competition, you take what you're ranked at. Unless you're the biggest fricking math nerd on the planet, one does not simply calculate their projected rank. -,-
just leave this thread if you dont like. No need to offend this thread and person.

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to honest I don't believe I will do too bad in terms of ranking. Possibly top 100 if I spend maximum effort sharpening my skills. As much as it is a competition, to me its all about enjoyment and just trying at your own pace to excel. Top 30 would be a dream come true for myself but will take a long duration to achieve. I'm more excited to just see the new talent that will arise and am pumped to see the what will result from everyone's hardwork. I wish all those competing for the number one slot good luck and I hope I get the chance to play with you as well.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
just leave this thread if you dont like. No need to offend this thread and person.
I offended the person not the thread. I've used this thread for its intended porpoise and roughly envisioned myself being ranked 12k-15k in the rankings. Two people quoting my post and giving me forum alerts isn't the way to make me leave a thread lul.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I plan on winning at least one game, ensuring me a minimum of rank 10,000.

Beyond that, I really don't know. I would like to be high ranked, but I don't have enough time to compete with the top, and I have a nasty sentimental streak that gets in the way of tryharding (I'll give anyone their first win).

As a realistic estimate, I would probably say I'm going to end up somewhere around rank 2000.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
If I have no homework, maybe on a a weekend.... I'm gonna try for top 1000! :3

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to be in the top 1000, possibly 500 because currently I am ranked 900-1000.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I am trying to stay realistic.

I feel as though the fire that burns inside of me to become a 'Top 100' player is enormous. I'm ready to get some wins. :3

Well, there is my answer; the position I am aiming for is the 'Top 100'. I know my capabilities and I feel I can do it. ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci