• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What rank would you be?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Welp, Admin was definitely the most fun. If I could be admin without the responsibilities, then definitely admin, but I suppose VIP is great also :p

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welp, Admin was definitely the most fun. If I could be admin without the responsibilities, then definitely admin, but I suppose VIP is great also :p
Ye, epic noticeablered name with no responsibilities My type of thing!

Reactions: Le0

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Senior Mod; I'd love to be able to deal with Moderator Applicants, Ban Disputes and even lead or be associated with users interviews. It gives me the chance to help this server out further than I can already do as a Moderator. I love Moderator too. :)

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Senior Mod; I'd love to be able to deal with Moderator Applicants, Ban Disputes and even lead or be associated with users interviews. It gives me the chance to help this server out further than I can already do as a Moderator. I love Moderator too. :)
You deserve it <3

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
VIP
Can't afford for a permanent donator rank
Moderator is too much of a hassle

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I quite enjoy my moderator rank so I will choose moderator! :p

aFreshStart

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like my rank to be banned so I don't feel tempted to play mcsg to screw with my college grades :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Quantum definitely looks the coolest and obviously it's the rarest rank you can buy, so probably that:cool:

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, I am very content with my position here as a moderator. I enjoy the interactions I get to have with other members of the staff team. I also enjoy dealing with in-game and teamspeak moderation, the forums is another one of my favorite platforms but I feel that the work load moderators have on here is sufficient enough. While it is natural to want to progress over time, I am very happy with my position and don't see the need for change. There is no other staff team I would rather be a part of. The MCGamer staff team is my family, and I will not be leaving them anytime soon! I also wanted to use this post to thank all the people that have made my time here as a staff member a great one. (In no order) Jodimo, ChandelleMC, KellieBreanne, LadyOfLove, Bowser52000, Adragonfire9, MKFarrell, kjh567, KitMencha, Jimmer, Vanicle, JacksonReaction, Spectral_Slayer, soggypickle, ViolentKitten, Willy446, AlmostBreezy, LoganWayne, hayhayheartsyou. Kelslay, StarWilly12, Jay | Ohjayx, TotalDramaTony, Mariah | mccluremariah, HolidayResort, GetRidaHim, croe97, MattGlowstone, NewAgeMC, PickedBroken, violetheart17 & Froggytv.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci