• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What sort of attire do you wear to school?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Fun thread to share pictuers in, imo.

Definitely will be neat to see how students dress differently or similarly around the globe, as this is an international community.

Whether you wear uniforms or not, post away! (Pictures!)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Due to the fact my school is a private school, we have different attires for everything.

In summer we have to wear a buttoned-up tshirt without a tie, shorts, long socks and black shoes.

In winter we wear the same buttoned-up with a tie and a blazer, long pants, a belt, long socks and black shoes.

For sport we wear a tshirt, shorts, and nike freerunners, lol.

I don't really like my attire for school. :(

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No uniform in my school and the dress code is very loose. Despite living in California and it being super hot year round, you'll usually catch me wearing a beanie, a hoodie, black pants, and some form of Janoski's (I have like 15 pairs)

J

Joel/MadDawg

http://imgur.com/X13rbr7
^^^ What I wore to school today. My school doesn't have a strict dress code and it's warm all year where I live so I just wear t-shirts and shorts year round :p

EDIT: Is the image kinda glitchy looking for anyone else?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I have to wear a uniform, but they're super comfortable and warm.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
t shirts and gym shorts, every day. i wear an old pair of vans every day minus thursday, since i have marching band practice immediately after school so i wear marching shoes.

i do change it up, sometimes wearing a nice button down shirt or a hoodie, and i do have a few pairs of jeans/good pants.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually wear a black/white t-shirt and black jeans due to the confines of dress code, while the other school in the same building doesn't have one >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci