• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What sort of attire do you wear to school?

Reaction score
I try to keep my style simple. Usually for a shirt, I wear a band t-shirt, tv show t-shirt, or an anime shirt. I'll sometimes wear other shirts with some graphic or quote/saying on the front of it, or I'll just wear a plain black shirt. Pants, I usually just wear blue jeans, or sometimes a colorful pair of jeans. Shoes, usually just converse high-tops. I don't wear much in the way of accessories besides maybe a beanie and a necklace, sometimes some rubber bracelets if I feel like putting them on.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Usually a casual T-Shirt with jeans or athletic pants/sweatpants/athletic shorts. I don't bend over backwards to look good but I don't just blow off my look.

While we're on that topic, I need a haircut ;-;

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Jeans and a t-shirt
Nothin special

Reactions: Toe

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We have a "uniform," but you just have to wear any white polo and khaki shorts. It's pretty loose as far as uniforms go, it's not that bad.

E

Ephiza

I have to wear some f***cking pathetic school uniform that is supposed to make kids not show off their "fancy" clothes, when in reality, people are just going to buy Gucci shirts in dress code or whatever, so it doesn't solve anything. And my school is super sexist about it. Girls DON'T have to tuck their shirt in. Girls DON'T have to wear a belt. It's really stupid.

We have to wear a certain color shirt, certain color shorts/pants, or we get detention. And the shirts have to be collared..

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Our school out here is quite chill with the dress code. You can basically where whatever you want as long as it doesn't discriminate someone or a group of people, and is not overly sexual. (I guess is how you can put it. Basically girls can't come in bikinis is what I'm getting at.)

As for myself, I tend to wear a t-shirt, cargo shorts/gym shorts, and just some basketball shoes. If it's cold out, I'll put a sweatshirt, beanie, or jeans/sweatpants on, depending on how I'm feeling I guess. Today, I wore this:
Gotta represent Smash Bros somehow. :p

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I have to wear some f***cking pathetic school uniform that is supposed to make kids not show off their "fancy" clothes, when in reality, people are just going to buy Gucci shirts in dress code or whatever, so it doesn't solve anything. And my school is super sexist about it. Girls DON'T have to tuck their shirt in. Girls DON'T have to wear a belt. It's really stupid.

We have to wear a certain color shirt, certain color shorts/pants, or we get detention. And the shirts have to be collared..
Dude that sucks, that's a lot worse than my school... (Well, my school isn't sexist, but I'll get to the point in a sec).
Cause both boys and girls have to tuck our shirts in, or get what the teachers call a 'strike'... (Basically, simple system: caught doing anything wrong (like being late to class, wrong uniform, not doing homework too many times, etc, get a strike, 3 strikes: Friday Detention, 3 fridays = 1 saturday, 3 saturdays: suspension, teachers call parents, and you get told...) Well, we don't have to wear a belt, at least, and CAN'T tuck our shirts in when wearing Summer uniform, or that's considered as wearing the uniform the wrong, and we'll get a strike... (Gosh how the strike system is, it makes me cri ever tim)

On a side note, I think people who DO have to wear uniforms would rather not post pictures of their uniforms, and rant over. :p

Such explanation, many confuse, wow...

Reaction score
Dude that sucks, that's a lot worse than my school... (Well, my school isn't sexist, but I'll get to the point in a sec).
Cause both boys and girls have to tuck our shirts in, or get what the teachers call a 'strike'... (Basically, simple system: caught doing anything wrong (like being late to class, wrong uniform, not doing homework too many times, etc, get a strike, 3 strikes: Friday Detention, 3 fridays = 1 saturday, 3 saturdays: suspension, teachers call parents, and you get told...) Well, we don't have to wear a belt, at least, and CAN'T tuck our shirts in when wearing Summer uniform, or that's considered as wearing the uniform the wrong, and we'll get a strike... (Gosh how the strike system is, it makes me cri ever tim)

On a side note, I think people who DO have to wear uniforms would rather not post pictures of their uniforms, and rant over. :p

Such explanation, many confuse, wow...
You guys are really unlucky...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci