• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What strange things have you eaten?

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Head cheese. It's basically all the head of a pig (minus the brain, eyes, and ears) ground up into a slab of meat. When my class finished reading "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair a book that uncovered the truth of food manufacturing's dishonesty and unsanitary methods our teacher brought in some of the food mentioned in the book so that we could try it if we were brave enough. Along with the head cheese, I ate pickled pig's feet, deviled ham, Vienna sausages, and quite a bit of others.

Here is what head cheese looks like:
Brave, brave..
That is a lot of pork you've consumed :p

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't really that strange but if you have never had chicken and waffles, it's pretty good.

K

KiDD

I had swordfish stuffed with crab two days ago, but I don't think I have eaten anything stranger then that.
Hmm, at least it's all seafood.

Strangest thing I've ever eaten was actually seafood as well....peanut butter covered crab meat, don't ask...(doesn't actually taste bad, just is very strange)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci