• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Was The Best Clan You've Ever Been In?

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Without exception the old Legends. Playing the game with a bunch of good friends. Everything from competetive matches to just derping around on a server for hours. Doing late night free for alls and just having a good time in general. The clan may not be active anymore, but the connections we made is something I wont forget. This clan will always have a spot close to my heart <3
Small shoutout to the original SlimeArmy aswell, this clan was also really funny.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Organization- My home and I can't forget anything about this clan and the memories I had ;-;. SunGodMonkey Tyler I DatPikachu MrKorrenian Nova

2. Forsaken- This clan was so much fun to be in. You don't even know how much fun I had with everyone in it. Thanks for the memories fegs <3 Stabazam TOXICWASTEII

3.CyanVolts- These were my first clans I had joined when I started playing MCSG. I can't thank you enough The_Great_Tito for allowing me to join with such terrible stats ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The EliteSquad. Founded by Torchy.
Back in December of 2012, it was the 3rd best clan in the US, and then when #2 disbanded, we took over the second spot.
I eventually became the Leader (Became Coleader on my second day, long story) and it was this clan that saved my life and made me good at MCSG, and made me meet people who inspired me to become a forumer.

(Oh, and I was also in Rebels during mid 2013.)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Cyanvolts - It disbanded recently, but for the 4 months I was in it, they were great and probably the funnest I've had on MCSG for a long time.

2. Organization - I'm in it right now, and I love everyone in it to death. They're like the family I wish I had c:

3. Element/Omega - Element disbanded last summer, and it was the first clan I'd ever somewhat-successfully lead. It was so much fun c: Oh, the clan chat was just amazing too xD And Omega, which is tied with it, also disbanded a while back (in November I think), but it was so much fun being in their TS, scrimming with them (even though I couldn't play because I had a horrible computer), and just hanging out with them in general. My friends in that clan, I've known some of them for such a long time and I miss talking to them :c
Oh God, why'd you bring up the clan chat? We agreed to never talk about the clan chat.....

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Organization- My home and I can't forget anything about this clan and the memories I had ;-;. SunGodMonkey Tyler I DatPikachu MrKorrenian Nova

2. Forsaken- This clan was so much fun to be in. You don't even know how much fun I had with everyone in it. Thanks for the memories fegs <3 Stabazam TOXICWASTEII

3.CyanVolts- These were my first clans I had joined when I started playing MCSG. I can't thank you enough The_Great_Tito for allowing me to join with such terrible stats ;)
You're very welcome buddy. :)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Best Clan I've Ever Been In: #Immortals (since it's the only clan I've ever had a leadership position in (clan battle liaison) or participated in a clan battle in (1).

Top 3 Clans I'd Like To Meet the Requirements For:

1). #CyanVolts (
MuffinBeaner and Bayani......not to mention Cat On A Poptart too )
2). #Aviate (heard they were professional, good, and friendly....though they seem to be highly AU-based if I remember correctly :/ )
3). #Forgotten (
Lovelights )

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
The first Apocalypse

Wh33l0 had me in tears on so many occasions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members