• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your first/best paying job?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Good Summer Jobs

So my mom has been bugging me the whole summer to get a job but to be honest I don't really want one. I am just happy with getting a unpaid job at mcsg but you never know what the future will hold and I can always do both. I was wondering what was your first job or best job that you have had. If you want you can share how much you got paid. I have no idea what is a good job if I choose to get one. I would like a descent paying one but I don't mind not getting paid much. I have never worked in my life so any advice will be well appreciated.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I work for my local computer shop as an assistant and receptionist (basically I'm on the desk dealing with customers).
$5 an hour, and I usually work Saturdays for 3-4 hours.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I worked at at dq for a month, earned $5 an hr. All I did was take peoples orders.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I water this old couples yard as their on vacation

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I work as a lifeguard during the summer on weekdays from 7 to noon.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
...you get paid $5 an hour for work? In New Zealand the minimum wage (16 and over) is $14.25 an hour, even if you are under 16 the minimum is $11.40 an hour :s

And as for my actual work, I haven't had any proper jobs except for short-term things on some of my neighbours farms, getting a job in a shop is somewhat hard when the closest shop is 45 mins away :p

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
...you get paid $5 an hour for work? In New Zealand the minimum wage (16 and over) is $14.25 an hour, even if you are under 16 the minimum is $11.40 an hour :s

And as for my actual work, I haven't had any proper jobs except for short-term things on some of my neighbours farms, getting a job in a shop is somewhat hard when the closest shop is 45 mins away :p
It's diffrent minimun wage in each state im pretty sure, at least thats what i read. hur http://www.dol.gov/whd/minwage/america.htm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci