• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your first/best paying job?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well

a few years ago i lived in compton due to family issues, and while i was there i learned i had a natural knack for taking care of prostitutes. i became a pimp. i earned a few thousand dollars before becoming addicted to street basketball in the hood, with my ambition of becoming a professional NFL player when i was older. then, my daddy was shot in a drive-by, and i had to put my baseball career on hold to take care of my momma. i used my pimp money to give her everything she needed. one day, while walking back to my home from work, i saw a few kids playing soccer, and i decided to join them. little did i know that while i was playing hockey with these kids, a talent scout was watching, and he asked me if i was interested in going to college on a basketball scholarship. i knew my momma would want me to do it, so i took his offer for a football scholarship. with what was left of my pimp money, i bought myself a place to live, my necessary living needs, and now, i'm known as Shaquille Ruth, the best damn hockey quarterback in history.

i'm sorry, i'm just really tired.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I never understood parents who pay their kids to do chores.

My first job was being a teachers aide at a family program at my Temple. It was 17$ a session, which were usually 2-3 hours, but the actual work classtimes were usually under an hour. Only problem was that they only had 2-3 sessions a month during the school year, so the pay wasn't steady. Regardless, I made a good 240$ dollars that year with the job. I'm doing the same thing this year but 2 programs, one of which is every week, so that'll be nice :)

Reaction score
I work at a place that makes games, I work on Saturdays and I get $8 an hour.
At the end of the 'traineeships' I have several certificates including game level design, game character design, game engine design and the last one that I can be bother typing is Certificate IV in Multimedia.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I run a website for a medium sized business. I get paid $245 a week, which for a 14 year old ain't half bad :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci