• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your worse game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
walrus is an infamous hacker. Though since he's a diamond sponsor, no one will do anything to get rid of that scumbag.

My worst (but one of the funniest) game was on a 48 player server, and when I rushed the chest in the middle I got nothing but a clock and gold bar. I ran around to my secret chest spots and found them all empty one by one. As I'm circling the dome looking desperately for food, I notice I am the last 5 left. [10% health, 0% hunger]. I end up in the deathmatch with 2 other guys in full iron/diamond. Eventually one killed the other, found me hiding in the middle bushes and hit me once with a cookie - I died. Lulz were had but I felt pathetic.
He killed you... with a cookie? XD

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He killed me. With a God damn cookie. >.<

Also, how do you quote people? I can't find the quote button anywhere D:

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
In my worst game, i had a diamond sword and leather chestplate and i lost to a guy with a stone sword and not very much armor. >_>

I blame it on the lag though. The server also went down shortly after. :p

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
My worst game was when I took my first shot at the new map, didn't know where any chests were, and ended up getting killed by mobs while hiding in a tree. Now, I think the incident is hilarious; then, not so much...

Raeson

Tribute
Reaction score
Another worse game earlier,
Me and my Buddy had 2 diamond swords, and fully armed with iron armor.
There was this one guy, all alone with iron armor and an iron sword. FOR SOME REASON,
he managed to kill us, both...

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Every game - I always die.

Too come think of it my best game would of been when I camped spawn got all the items from the chest; this being before the "Chest" system changed from when you were able too obtain armor and swords; therefore I got Full Diamond Armor and a Diamond sword.

Server was entered into a "Death Match".

I was killed by a Iron Sword. :| - "Because I suck"

I'm also going to top this off with this was on a Livestream with BebopVox. -Sigh?

I'm the "Biggest Loser" :(

I win that!

I suck at PVP, I'm going to "Train" kind of a story like Karate Kid and where "I suck" or don't know anything and than after "I Train" I'll be the "Best In The World".

Lol @ TV Show References...

Raeson

Tribute
Reaction score
Every game - I always die.

Too come think of it my best game would of been when I camped spawn got all the items from the chest; this being before the "Chest" system changed from when you were able too obtain armor and swords; therefore I got Full Diamond Armor and a Diamond sword.

Server was entered into a "Death Match".

I was killed by a Iron Sword. :| - "Because I suck"

I'm also going to top this off with this was on a Livestream with BebopVox. -Sigh?

I'm the "Biggest Loser" :(

I win that!

I suck at PVP, I'm going to "Train" kind of a story like Karate Kid and where "I suck" or don't know anything and than after "I Train" I'll be the "Best In The World".

Lol @ TV Show References...
I'm not sure if you're being optimistic or pessimistic...
But you will get better :D, not everyone can be good at every game. Takes time y'know?

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're being optimistic or pessimistic...
But you will get better :D, not everyone can be good at every game. Takes time y'know?
I'm the kind of guy that "works behind the scenes" as most people have called "Brains of the Operation" -I'm just an Admin and the developer of the Leaderboards.

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm the kind of guy that "works behind the scenes" as most people have called "Brains of the Operation" -I'm just an Admin and the developer of the Leaderboards.
And your better at that than i am :D So your winning there!

peraldon

Spectator
Reaction score
I had full leather with an iron sword, stalking two people that I could easily get, when I wa banned for absolutely no reason :/ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci