• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your worse game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joefesok

Tribute
Reaction score
I just gave Radshad his worst game. He didn't warp to spawn for the final deathmatch and *i assume* suffocated. He raged a lot and I won. Anyway, my worst game;

I was running around with no idea what to do. Eventually I found the hospital. Naturally, I climb it. Just as I reach the top some troll punches me in the face and I fall to my doom. Later on sir trolololol wins the games.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
Worst game, I had full iron and diamond sword, I got killed by a guy in leather and stone sword . . . Reason? I had 3 hearts left after killing a guy in full iron.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Killed 3 of a group of 5, the other 2 chased me and i fell in lava like an anti-boss...

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Tried to jump into the ocean from quite a cliff. I ended up landing on the only solid block in the whole area. Came in 20th place. Kudos to me, right?

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Got an iron sword, iron chest plate, and gold leggings in the same chest at the corn. Ran away only to fall into lava.

doot1234

Spectator
Reaction score
My worst game was when i ran down int the room in map 2 with the three chests and a pumkin with soppoedly dead people and someone locked me in and LEFT he just left me there to starve!!!!! :mad: and later someone saw my nametage and was just watching me down there and after loike 5 minutes of waiting for him to open it HE LEFT TOO!!!!!!:mad: and when the deathmatch came i was half starved and aromorless... but i did come in second.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I froze and was AFK for the whole match on my plate... no one killed me and I was just waiting looking at the screen, once I came back three people were waiting in the center and charged me, I was left with half a heart, 'til I met a lovely skeleton couple and they're son the spider...

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Got another bad game -_-. Got to deathmatch with iron armor and diamond sword against a crappy guy but lagged out so the crappy guy won. Makes me so pissed. xd

Valorman1

Tribute
Reaction score
I was playing with my friend in the new map and not 15 sec into the match we both started chasing down someone who was about to die. He had a good lead on us when we entered the forest area, my friend followed behind me, but for some reason he didn't stop swinging his fist, so he knocked me forward into a big hole in the ground and he fell in right behind me. We lost about 8 hearts each, when I started to climb out of the hole with vines, he decides to go up also and push both of us back off, losing another heart each. We both turn around to see a creeper that blows us sky high. We both died in less than 30 sec off the game starting...

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
My worst game was when i was fighting this guys with a diamond sword and iron armor and all he had was some chain mail and a stone sword i think. but when i was switching out of the bot to sword i accidentally pressed esc......

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Had full iron armor and a diamond helmet and sword. I was chasing this one dude and fell into lava. It was a sad day and I could only have been cheered up by the skittles that I did not have at hand. A very sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci