• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you had one day left to live?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd probably tell my family I love them, and make sure I am on good terms with everyone.
haha I'd just kill the people who aren't on good terms with me. EVERYONE WILL THINK I WAS A GREAT PERSON!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'my cookie'?D:
Oh god plz dunz hurt me i fan dood ye
I'm gonna go to your place of residence and go into your pantry and eat it without you noticing it

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would stop time. Thus, the day I had left to live would not end until I wanted time to resume. So technically speaking, I could live for eternity in that instant time was stopped. Eventually, when I would grow bored with my life, I would spend the next couple hundred years of my life (relevant to me, time isn't actually moving) removing the clothing of every single last human being on the planet. Once everyone's clothes are off, I would resume time with myself being in one of the most populated areas in a given area, possibly time square. I would just sit there and watch the hilarity take place as I am the only person wearing clothes in the whole world.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would stop time. Thus, the day I had left to live would not end until I wanted time to resume. So technically speaking, I could live for eternity in that instant time was stopped. Eventually, when I would grow bored with my life, I would spend the next couple hundred years of my life (relevant to me, time isn't actually moving) removing the clothing of every single last human being on the planet. Once everyone's clothes are off, I would resume time with myself being in one of the most populated areas in a given area, possibly time square. I would just sit there and watch the hilarity take place as I am the only person wearing clothes in the whole world.
Pervert alert!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This literally takes the "Pretend everyone is wearing underwear" presentation tip to a whole new level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci