• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you had one day left to live?

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
I, would stop time within Tomahawk's time stopping. I would then put everybody's clothes back on their bodies while removing Tomahawk's clothes. I would then move his very naked body into a hole. I would give him various items such as olive oil and provolone cheese. I would then set up a camera over the hole. Upon restarting time, I would broadcast his attempts of leaving the hole and make millions. I am officially a genius marketer. Thank you very much for your applause.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, would stop time within Tomahawk's time stopping. I would then put everybody's clothes back on their bodies while removing Tomahawk's clothes. I would then move his very naked body into a hole. I would give him various items such as olive oil and provolone cheese. I would then set up a camera over the hole. Upon restarting time, I would broadcast his attempts of leaving the hole and make millions. I am officially a genius marketer. Thank you very much for your applause.
Haha! Your plan has a fault in it! You are stopping time within me stopping time, which means you are only stopping my movements. As soon as you begin time once more, it would have only started my own time stream. Time itself has not actually started as of yet! Thus, I can find wherever you are, murder you, and resume my plan! There is nothing you can do to stop me, MWAHAHAHAHA!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Haha! Your plan has a fault in it! You are stopping time within me stopping time, which means you are only stopping my movements. As soon as you begin time once more, it would have only started my own time stream. Time itself has not actually started as of yet! Thus, I can find wherever you are, murder you, and resume my plan! There is nothing you can do to stop me, MWAHAHAHAHA!
I'll kill your dog.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
xD you can never stop Tomahawk

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
But I found one fatal flaw in the construction of your death star!!!! Oh wait.... wrong topic entirely. I guess you win.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm what would i do
  • Buy everyone a kangaroo literally (i owe everyone one anyway hehe)
  • Rob a Bank. (Need to afford the kangaroos somehow)
  • Play some mcsg (Probably whilst robbing the bank.)
  • Say my good byes to everyone i love and care about. ( Once escaped from the bank)
  • Buy lots of food and candy and indulge . ( i just robbed a bank after all i need to treat myself)
  • I would admit my feeling to a special someone ;)
  • The to top it all of i would sing the lion king song"can you feel the love tonight" at the top of my lungs whilst naked on the top of i high building somewhere ( Because its getting crazy)
Now i would do this all in one day, yes its i difficult task but with the power of love and chocolate sauce anything is possible.

Also my last words would be "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND"

Joshkey out ;)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would say good bye to all my friends, including those of MCSG and then I'd tell everyone who I hate how much they suck and then I'd throw my laptop out the window and then go to sleep and wait to die.

I've got this all planned out.. :cool:

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Kill myself in a painless way that I know of instead of just dying the next day because I don't know if that's painless or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci