• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do to change minecraft?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I would do just this. Allow the Minecraft community vote on what they want. Other than that, I'd want Minecraft to implement some sort of global rule against hacking (other than private servers) so that, if someone does it one place, they get banned from all multiplayer servers. It might not be bulletproof, but it's definitely something I'd like to see them try.
I completely agree. The community is the reason the game even exists, but only a few user-suggested ideas (such as pistons) were actually added into the official game.
Maybe monthly polls based on popular suggestions?
Bring back 1.6 sprint.
But then BSM would become an issue again .-.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I completely agree. The community is the reason the game even exists, but only a few user-suggested ideas (such as pistons) were actually added into the official game.
Maybe monthly polls based on popular suggestions?

But then BSM would become an issue again .-.
Woah it sounds like you've never left the community the whole year you were gone. Look at you making nice posts again!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think this CPU is horrible http://ark.intel.com/products/65707/Intel-Core-i5-3317U-Processor-3M-Cache-up-to-2_60-GHz
Anyway, it being written on Java does effect performance, maybe not by a ton, but by a notable amount.
Then again I'm no computer expert and I could be totally wrong (I probably sound really stupid).
That CPU is actually pretty bad for an intel.

Do you have a laptop or something, since that would explain the low clock speed and odd number.

I personally have a i5 3570k, and get no problems on 22 render with 100-200 fps each map.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Woah it sounds like you've never left the community the whole year you were gone. Look at you making nice posts again!
The withdraw symptoms were too much for me to handle.
I need to tryhard the forums again.
IT'S WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That CPU is actually pretty bad for an intel.

Do you have a laptop or something, since that would explain the low clock speed and odd number.

I personally have a i5 3570k, and get no problems on 22 render with 100-200 fps each map.
It's actually pretty bad, I don't know why I was blaming it on that. It looks all fancy on the label but it's crap. I get around 30-50fps on short render distance :/

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Add arrows that instead of always being made with flint you could replace the flint with diamonds iron or gold to make extra powerful arrows. Of course if would be kinda op but it would be hard to make.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Add arrows that instead of always being made with flint you could replace the flint with diamonds iron or gold to make extra powerful arrows. Of course if would be kinda op but it would be hard to make.
there are like 5 mods that do that already m9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci