• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do to change minecraft?

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
For Minecraft as a whole I think I would keep things how they are, but I wouldn't mind them getting rid of some of the new blocks and temples and stuff, although I don't do singleplayer so I don't even know what they do. Although for MCSG I would go back to v1. I would add back SG4. (As far as I'm aware a developer world edited and removed half of the map but surely they could simply get a new download link, correct me if I'm wrong.) I'd get like an anti-cheat device that simply picks up on a modded client (other than optifine or direction hud or anything along those lines) that would automatically ban the hackers. And this is kind of going on to what I would do as MCSG owner for a day. :p. But I would add solo and team queues on to the network.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hmmm. Good question!

Personally, I think the program could be written in a way that would help those with a not-so-good computer, be able to play with a lot higher FPS. That would help.

For those saying for the 1.6 sprint back, you can still use that in 1.7 and 1.8, but then again, others will use it against you and depending on how you use it, it may be a disadvantage to yourself.

I would add more weapons are tools to help spice up the game. I would also add some reallllly hard items that take a long time to get the materials to craft. I am a fan of modded minecraft (not the hacked client side, but the mod pack side that streamers stream and such) and I like the tools and things that you can make with Tinkers Construct. I guess more of a "hands-on" game in a sense, I don't know.

Personally, I am still not a huge fan when it comes to 1.8 PVP. I love 1.7 PVP a lot more, and not just for the block hitting aspect, but it seems a lot more fluid in the PVP aspect of things in my opinion.

Those are the ones that I have been wanting in for a while. Who knows, maybe it will happen.

NagolGames

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
I completely agree. The community is the reason the game even exists, but only a few user-suggested ideas (such as pistons) were actually added into the official game.
Maybe monthly polls based on popular suggestions?

But then BSM would become an issue again .-.
I think that BSM is auto-detected now on MCSG :p

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Since I enjoy Minecraft for its current state, I would have it so if someone is caught hacking on Multiplayer, they are banned from multiplayer

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Since I enjoy Minecraft for its current state, I would have it so if someone is caught hacking on Multiplayer, they are banned from multiplayer
That is an interesting way to think of things, but I think that would cause more issues. Like what if they were hacked and then they were banned from multiplayer and it wasn't their fault/doing?

My skeptical mind is-a-thinking!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
That is an interesting way to think of things, but I think that would cause more issues. Like what if they were hacked and then they were banned from multiplayer and it wasn't their fault/doing?

My skeptical mind is-a-thinking!
I actually didn't think of that x3 In that case, maybe just get banned from multiplayer for a month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci