• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you want to see on mcgamer in the future?

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score
1v1 should be added to mcsg, not only that, they should have elo on the 1v1s to keep players playing, and there should also be unranked 1v1s.

Also, the anti cheat should be fixed a little, as a few people have been banned from it unfairly, and is unable to dispute because there is no evidence.

Also, Solo SG would be a big +1.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I'd love to see Creative back. Also, more integration for clans within the servers i.e. separate servers, official leaderboards, private clan group chats, tags on player profiles for their clans.

Factions and 1v1 servers would be nice too. :)
Yea that would be very cool indeed

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to see Creative back. Also, more integration for clans within the servers i.e. separate servers, official leaderboards, private clan group chats, tags on player profiles for their clans.

Factions and 1v1 servers would be nice too. :)
You're a genius!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Solo SG (so close yet so far) I would love to see Factions back as well as creative and 1v1 servers. In my opinion, factions, creative, and 1v1 would get more players playing those game modes rather than UHC and Deadly Descwnt but still keeping the nature of MCGamer as well as PvP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci