• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This basically sums everything up. But do you guys want to know the scariest thing? My parents were scheduled to be on this flight... Until their meeting got cancelled. Talk about close calls. My heart goes out to those who are missing family members! <3
Are you serious??? Omg.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
im so out of the loop what even happened

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, my turn for mymopinion :3 on ipad, so yea..
So, when i got home yesterday, my parents were watching the news. And on the news there was something on how the plane didnt vanish in vitanmeease airspace, but that it turned around, but idk. So what I belive is that it is terrosim, or suicide of the piolit. Or possibally (in the news, it was last seen on a malaysian island i think, near indonesia) So what i belive is that the terrosts brought it to a indonesian island, with little to no power (Theres lots of islands there, right? Dont really know.) Or it was just a freak malfunction and happened to land on an island, and ofcourse hasnt been found :/

Im kinda into mysteries :3 but my heart is out with the familys of the people.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Double post, but they think the plane contuined from the route that i somewhat explained above, and is possibally at the bottom of the indian ocean, i strongly disagree. India is an asian country pretty close to the middle east, where iran is located, so with the fact of how cell phones still get calls, that the malasian plane was hijacked.

Sorry for the double post, im really into this stuff. And thougt id update you sleeping people (Europeans)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
"Hey, a plane went missing. Must have been aliens."

I mean, Wtf conspiracy theorists.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
After helping 7 grandmas over the street, and saving about 32 cats from trees, I was quite tired. I heard there had been a plane crash so while I was at school some friends and I discussed some theories.
-The First one would have to be that the plane is controlled by terrorists. We believe that the reason for the plane turning around has something to do with terrorist activity, and if there are no hostages, there is no control.
-The second one is that the plane had some sort of mechanical malfunction with the wings or turbines. I heard that some debris was dropped, so it could've had something to do with wing failure, so a wing could've dropped, and considering this the course of the plane going downward would be changed into a sort of corkscrew pattern, so they could search all possible areas the plane could've landed corresponding to wing failure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci