• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
So recently I have noticed a lot of people saying "MCSG is dead" or "MCSG is bad" and I think that people are saying that without looking at the big picture. A big complaint I have seen among the forums is that MCSG has so many bugs and its not worth playing on. There is a reason for all those bugs, as the network grows, there are more features added to appeal to the player. In adding these new features some bugs might come up. And for all the people saying that the developers don't fix these bugs fast enough, this is a coding language that we're talking about. When a bug comes up, you have to go through each line of code and find the problem. I have just seen a lot of complaints, mainly around those 2 topics, and I wanted to try and address the issue to those of you that have also wondered about it.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I agree with your points, but I also see why people complain, there have been alot of issues that took WAY too long to fix. But I'm glad stuff is getting done now.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because we've been asking for a decent anti cheat since the last one came out, maybe even a auto click detector. But nothing, they constantly allow people to hack and GC and it's gotten to the point where mossy people only play for CBS, and there's like 5 hacking clans the staff doesn't do anything about

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Because we've been asking for a decent anti cheat since the last one came out, maybe even a auto click detector. But nothing, they constantly allow people to hack and GC and it's gotten to the point where mossy people only play for CBS, and there's like 5 hacking clans the staff doesn't do anything about
99% of the clans hack lol

Grapegapplesauce

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG is dead. I feel like being on the hackers side for once. Please, someone convince me to the dark side.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
99% of the clans hack lol
No, only some idiot on the outside of the clan scene would say that. It's truly only a handful of clans.
MCSG is dead. I feel like being on the hackers side for once. Please, someone convince me to the dark side.
It's not dead, unless a community with a better clan scene comes around people will still play. People claim to quit and complain but they still play

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamer is dying without a doubt as old players are leaving.

I really agree I constantly tell others but no one seems to listen to the clan staff that have actually been in decent clans and know the people. I asked a Clan staff one time on their opinion on the current clan scene and who they think is the best one currently. They didn't even know one clan. I asked if they knew who Rebels was and they had no idea. I agree with you Josh. Auto Click detection is needed because most of the clan community use auto clicker. I can actually make an auto clicker in Razer Synapse or Steel Series Engine in 2 minutes. It's that easy that anyone can do it.

Rant over

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
No, only some idiot on the outside of the clan scene would say that. It's truly only a handful of clans.

It's not dead, unless a community with a better clan scene comes around people will still play. People claim to quit and complain but they still play
I'm in the clan community smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci