• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
We've gotten to the point where the staff are censoring us from being able to mention the top competition and the anti-cheat on that server.

If you guys want a good image, hire good staff, get a good anti-cheat (Rusty and Devin are great coders; they coded the best SG Plugin in MC), and fix the bugs before adding new maps and pointless mini-games people barely play compared to SG.

Now, I already know a bunch of mods are going to jump on my back and say "COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FIRST!!!", and to that I say; fine.

I didn't come up with it. GOLD ELLIPSE DID. A youtuber who let's face it, 90 percent of you hate. And hell, it's a good system!

Fire all of the current mods, and maybe some of the new senior staff (Ceroria and KiDD are legit tho) and make them re-apply under much tougher app requirements so that getting mod is actually an accomplishment, and kids who have 10 messages on the forums aren't applying.

Also; rebrand yourselves to MCSG. The only ones who even call yourselves "MCGamer" are staff and mini-mods.

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
We've gotten to the point where the staff are censoring us from being able to mention the top competition and the anti-cheat on that server.

If you guys want a good image, hire good staff, get a good anti-cheat (Rusty and Devin are great coders; they coded the best SG Plugin in MC), and fix the bugs before adding new maps and pointless mini-games people barely play compared to SG.

Now, I already know a bunch of mods are going to jump on my back and say "COME UP WITH A SOLUTION FIRST!!!", and to that I say; fine.

I didn't come up with it. GOLD ELLIPSE DID. A youtuber who let's face it, 90 percent of you hate. And hell, it's a good system!

Fire all of the current mods, and maybe some of the new senior staff (Ceroria and KiDD are legit tho) and make them re-apply under much tougher app requirements so that getting mod is actually an accomplishment, and kids who have 10 messages on the forums aren't applying.

Also; rebrand yourselves to MCSG. The only ones who even call yourselves "MCGamer" are staff and mini-mods.
Ok yes, I honestly do agree with you about how they should fix the current bugs before adding a whole truckload of new features. But nearly all of our staff are active on all platforms (In-Game, TeamSpeak and Forums) and try there best to keep the community a fun place for everyone to play on! None of our staff needs to be removed unless they are not using their position in a way to better the community. This is why the Sr. Staff team is constantly quizzing us on our knowledge so we can more efficiently moderate these platforms. If you don't do so well on the tests, then you need to be re-trained! The staff team doesn't need to be replaced, and if you have a legitimate reason for a member of staff to be removed then report them to a member or Sr. Staff.

Thanks, have a great day!:)

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok yes, I honestly do agree with you about how they should fix the current bugs before adding a whole truckload of new features. But nearly all of our staff are active on all platforms (In-Game, TeamSpeak and Forums) and try there best to keep the community a fun place for everyone to play on! None of our staff needs to be removed unless they are not using their position in a way to better the community. This is why the Sr. Staff team is constantly quizzing us on our knowledge so we can more efficiently moderate these platforms. If you don't do so well on the tests, then you need to be re-trained! The staff team doesn't need to be replaced, and if you have a legitimate reason for a member of staff to be removed then report them to a member or Sr. Staff.

open your eyes, it should be replaced to an extent at least

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score

Okay then.

I have seen a couple senior mods in game, mods just sit in hub and do jack Good. This has been a problem for EVER.

In TS a lot of mods are always on "Do not poke" or something along those lines.

The Forums...all the staff are just censoring everyone to make sure they don't speak out too much.

ALL your staff needs to be removed and have them re-apply under much tougher standards to make mod a real accomplishment, not just something forum kiddies with 10 posts can get easily.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay then.

I have seen a couple senior mods in game, mods just sit in hub and do jack Good. This has been a problem for EVER.

In TS a lot of mods are always on "Do not poke" or something along those lines.

The Forums...all the staff are just censoring everyone to make sure they don't speak out too much.

ALL your staff needs to be removed and have them re-apply under much tougher standards to make mod a real accomplishment, not just something forum kiddies with 10 posts can get easily.
I disagree with all staff being removed, I talked to this mod and he seems like a nice guy who just wants to help so I gave him advice and we went on with our days.

They should investigate to see which mods are actually doing their job

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
If you could set it up with senior staff I would love to gather a few front members of the clan community and talk to clan staff but that's a far fetched idea

ColdsGFX I meant a good clan
We already have done this :)

louS

Tribute
Reaction score
You aren't going to sit here and tell me MCSG actually works on their bugs and their anti-cheat. I have made so many threads telling MCSG exactly what to do and how to fix it and so have others. Have they listened? no.

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Going to lock for now, requested from thread starter, due to a form of flame, the thread will soon be opened again. :) Good hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci