• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the first ever SG server did you play on ?

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all, Whats the first ever SG server. So basically I will be telling you guys the first ever SG server I played on. So the first SG server I played on was Uberminecraft and I enjoyed it a lot, I actually found out the server on youtube when I was looking for Minecraft Mods. I really liked playing the server but I was a complete noob and always kept dying, then I started to know the maps a little better and got a little better. Then I found out these ranks on the server and I really wanted one because when you get one you can get kits when the game starts and they were really OP kits. So basically I tried asking my parents but they said no cause it was $150 for the highest rank, then I started asking friends and they said no cause nobody trusted me at that point. But after 3-4 weeks playing on the server one of my friends I knew quit and gave me the account then I started partying cause I was extremely happy because the account had the rank. 1 month later my friend came back and wanted his account back then I got extremely mad. So that was my story on the first ever SG server I played on. Share yours below I would really love to hear it :D.

K

KiDD

Back in early 2012 or late 2011,
(I don't remember) there was a small network called AnimusCraft. First SG server I ever played on. That was about 3/4 years ago.....I wasn't too bad either.

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
Got Minecraft to play MCSG as well. I didn't even learn the controls before-hand, I learned all the controls from paying attention to videos I watched before I had the game lol.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I literally begged my mom to take me to buy minecraft just so I could play on this server.. xD

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
First Server: Level Up Minecraft, I found it out from my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci