• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the first ever SG server did you play on ?

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I started playing Survival Games when I bought my first (and last one) premium account.
The first SG server where I played on was the MCSG server, when there wasn't a hub and my server list was full of single MCSG lobbies.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Got Minecraft back in December 2010, roughly a year and a half before MCSG was a thing. First server I played on was a survival server called MineRealm. Was a nice place, but I didn't stay around very long, for I found another server ran by one of the admins on there called 8bitrift. I consider 8bit to be my first server I joined, just from the sheer amount of time I spent on that server.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all, Whats the first ever SG server. So basically I will be telling you guys the first ever SG server I played on. So the first SG server I played on was Uberminecraft and I enjoyed it a lot, I actually found out the server on youtube when I was looking for Minecraft Mods. I really liked playing the server but I was a complete noob and always kept dying, then I started to know the maps a little better and got a little better. Then I found out these ranks on the server and I really wanted one because when you get one you can get kits when the game starts and they were really OP kits. So basically I tried asking my parents but they said no cause it was $150 for the highest rank, then I started asking friends and they said no cause nobody trusted me at that point. But after 3-4 weeks playing on the server one of my friends I knew quit and gave me the account then I started partying cause I was extremely happy because the account had the rank. 1 month later my friend came back and wanted his account back then I got extremely mad. So that was my story on the first ever SG server I played on. Share yours below I would really love to hear it :D.
The first ever survival games server I played on Minecraft: LifeBoat SG on minecraft pocket edition.

The first ever SG server I played on PC Minecraft: MCGamer on my cousins account. :p

GESM25

Diamond
Reaction score
I started on PvPItUp and im pretty sure Jetsify also started out there, cause i saw him on there and that was back when i was a noob and I called him a hacker xd

Reaction score
Same as a lot of people... MCSG was my first server although I did not buy Minecraft with the intention to just play on MCSG. I bought it for Singleplayer survival & MCSG was an added bonus <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
First server I played on was called Minetime I believe. I thought you had to buy MCGamer, Or download it and install it to Minecraft lol. IDK.. My mindset was weird back then xD

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never really played Multiplayer until July of 2011, but I guess my first Multiplayer server was a Towny server called "evocat". Me and my friends would no life the game and had HUGE cobblestone bases. And omg the sounds in Alpha and Beta. I'll will stop her before the nostalgia overcomes me xD.

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
I feel like a traitor but my first real server was Hive :p but since then around 2 years ago I made the switch to here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci