• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the matter developers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
The anticheat on MCG is the worst I know. It used to stop speed and fly hackers, now the new, "better" anticheat XAC doesn't stop them.

Badlion has one of the best anticheats I know, it detects players' click patterns, and disallows killaura.

How is this possible, that a tiny server has better anticheat than one of the largest servers on Minecraft? What are the devs doing with their time on here?

We need to get more developers to work on the anticheat. Now, you may say that "MCGamer has higher standards, so not anyone can get in." Well obviously, standards aren't all in all as they have managed to get better anticheat than us.

Then you may say "The developers are busy", I ask: doing what? Better anticheat? Don't think so.

helo nd i luv this servers!

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
The anticheat on MCG is the worst I know. It used to stop speed and fly hackers, now the new, "better" anticheat XAC doesn't stop them.

Badlion has one of the best anticheats I know, it detects players' click patterns, and disallows killaura.

How is this possible, that a tiny server has better anticheat than one of the largest servers on Minecraft? What are the devs doing with their time on here?

We need to get more developers to work on the anticheat. Now, you may say that "MCGamer has higher standards, so not anyone can get in." Well obviously, standards aren't all in all as they have managed to get better anticheat than us.

Then you may say "The developers are busy", I ask: doing what? Better anticheat? Don't think so.

Really true.

GhostOfQualia

Experienced
Reaction score
The devs are working on the other game modes that make MCG network a network rather than MCSG. Tbh I feel like they'd be better off just ditching them; they're not successful and they're rarely talked about. Look at hive, they've released a ton of enjoyable game modes like splegg and hide and seek. Meanwhile, MCG works on zed Chase (is it still a thing? Played it once when I wasn't banned and we had to go around asking people to join so a game could start).

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

How about insteed complaining, you try to learn how to make a better anti-cheat yourself? Or find someone who can, and is willing to?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, the anti cheat needs fixing, but instead of complaining, tell them WHAT to do. Don't make a thread that says "fix blah blah blah." What should they do different? Which anti-cheat is better? You need to help them rather than annoy them c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci