• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Either Lactos-stomachache,
or when a swing broke when I was swinging really high, and I hit my head in the ground. Can't remember if it hurt or not

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Well, one time I got the flu, which eventually turned into nemonia. (Can't spell it.) I almost died, Ceroria | XyZebrAbC you lucky I still here. Anyway, the most pain would probably be the tests and procedures they did on me. Like when they stick a tube up your, you know, and your, you know.

Reaction score
Well, one time I got the flu, which eventually turned into nemonia. (Can't spell it.) I almost died, Ceroria | XyZebrAbC you lucky I still here. Anyway, the most pain would probably be the tests and procedures they did on me. Like when they stick a tube up your, you know, and your, you know.
Yum @_@.
jkjk sounds painful :S

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
When Huahwi quit YouTube...

jk. once i was on a bike going downhill. i used the hand brake, and since it is connected to the front wheel, i fell forward and the bike fell on my stomach and my legs. I still have a scar

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably either when my lip was infected or my toothache prior to root canal. Both were absolutely awful.

Reaction score
The first one is when I was 4. So, near my grandma and grandpa's house, there was a beach with a parking thing behind it, with asphalt. I was running to the parking lots and I tripped my stepping to my shoe lace and my whole right ankle was bleeding for almost 2 hours.

And another time, when I was 8, I got a new DVD game for the computer. It had a plastic cover and my parents told me to not do anything until they came back home, but I couldn't wait. So, I took a kitchen knife and tried cutting it from the top. My hand then slipped and the knife pretty much got shoved in to my right arm. I then got stitches, the end.

Now, this year, I was playing with my friends in school and I was the "hunter". Now, to get to the school yard, you have to walk up to a flat road. Now, I was trying to hunt my friend, but he then turned and went the other way and as I didn't see that, I pretty much did a turn in the air and landed to my foot. This happened like 6 months ago, but I still have the bruise .-.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
I jumped of the pole that they have at the jungle gyms.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's see...

I don't remember these too much, but I think the most significant memory I have is this one.

I was younger, and was hanging out with my sister during the summer. She was giving me a ride on her bike, since I couldn't ride mine yet and had stopped to let me get off. I don't remember exactly what it was, but when she started moving again I said "Wait!" and was holding onto the backs of the seat. This caused me to get dragged across the sidewalk in my shorts for somewhere between 10-30 seconds. I don't remember it hurting right away, just the shock of it and then the pain coming. (My sister didn't stop because she didn't hear me.)

I've also gotten my chin glued and my head stapled (from doing stupid kid stuff, running around and falling and busting my head) I don't remember anything really except it hurt when they took off the tap for getting my head stapled.

I've bashed my toe on the table leg plenty of times since it extends past the table for some stupid reason, and that's no fun.
Also stepped on my fair share of legos thanks to my brothers.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Slit open my chin... Don't ask me how... It's what you call a 'long story'. :)
Edit: Thekaiser don't ask me through Skype either...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci