• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a few accidents, I will put them in order of most painful :p

1. In the airport I pretended I was an Olympic diver and did a back flip off this pole and hit my head on the ground, had a 3 inch cut and I had to go to the nearest Hospital (which was half an hours drive away) I was in extreme pain but not enough pain to pass out so by the time I got there, I had lost so much blood they had to do the surgery while I was conscious, I remember the needle going in and out of my skin on my head.
7 Years Old

2. I watched Tarzan for the first time and when I went to pick up my sister from tennis I swung on a tree vine, it snapped, and I landed on a splinter which was about 1 and a half inches long sticking out of a tree stub (tree fell from storm night before) and I landed on it (my left knee) and it went into my leg and the nurse who was nearby saw it happen. She couldn't get some bits of tree bark out of the wound and the most painful part happened.... She had to wash the bark out with alcohol until all of it was gone.
5 Years Old

3. In Muay Thai I kicked the bad wrong tactic and my left toenail kind of got half ripped out, but it couldn't fall out so they had to cut the part that was out off. About a week later the raw flesh had a thin shell of toenail and that thin layer took 3 months to push out the old damaged toenail out.
11 Years Old

4. Got electrocuted by Subway.... As I was grabbing my sandwich the little metal thing kinda broke randomly and electricity came out and zapped my right arm, it was numb for the whole plane ride (Which was 4 hours long).
9 Years Old

5. I barely remember it but I was playing tag with my sister and ran into a wall and cut my forehead open, had to get that stitched ( It kinda was diagonal with a line through it and I kinda look like Harry Potter so I grew a fringe over it :p. But it sort of faded out). 3 Years Old

Now that I think about it, every 2 years since I was 3 I have had an extremely painful event happen to me, I am coming up for 13 so I am crossing my fingers lol XD
stop

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score

1. In the airport I pretended I was an Olympic diver and did a back flip off this pole and hit my head on the ground, had a 3 inch cut and I had to go to the nearest Hospital (which was half an hours drive away) I was in extreme pain but not enough pain to pass out so by the time I got there, I had lost so much blood they had to do the surgery while I was conscious, I remember the needle going in and out of my skin on my head.
7 Years Old

2. I watched Tarzan for the first time and when I went to pick up my sister from tennis I swung on a tree vine, it snapped, and I landed on a splinter which was about 1 and a half inches long sticking out of a tree stub (tree fell from storm night before) and I landed on it (my left knee) and it went into my leg and the nurse who was nearby saw it happen. She couldn't get some bits of tree bark out of the wound and the most painful part happened.... She had to wash the bark out with alcohol until all of it was gone.
5 Years Old

3. In Muay Thai I kicked the bad wrong tactic and my left toenail kind of got half ripped out, but it couldn't fall out so they had to cut the part that was out off. About a week later the raw flesh had a thin shell of toenail and that thin layer took 3 months to push out the old damaged toenail out.
11 Years Old

4. Got electrocuted by Subway.... As I was grabbing my sandwich the little metal thing kinda broke randomly and electricity came out and zapped my right arm, it was numb for the whole plane ride (Which was 4 hours long).
9 Years Old

5. I barely remember it but I was playing tag with my sister and ran into a wall and cut my forehead open, had to get that stitched ( It kinda was diagonal with a line through it and I kinda look like Harry Potter so I grew a fringe over it :p. But it sort of faded out). 3 Years Old

Now that I think about it, every 2 years since I was 3 I have had an extremely painful event happen to me, I am coming up for 13 so I am crossing my fingers lol XD
Dang dude

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
When I was one/two years old, I was stupid and fell down literally two marble steps and my front tooth shattered and it didn't grow until nine years later :c
That's why I refuse to look at my childhood photos xD

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Oh! Just remembered the worst pain I felt!

When I was around 4 /3 years old I was pretty stupid and placed both of my whole hands on the Iron (the one for clothes and stuff, I think its called Iron right?). Burn wounds are horrible, it surely did hurt a lot if I still rembember it so clearly even if I was so young. I had my hands all bandaged for a while xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh! Just remembered the worst pain I felt!

When I was around 4 /3 years old I was pretty stupid and placed both of my whole hands on the Iron (the one for clothes and stuff, I think its called Iron right?). Burn wounds are horrible, it surely did hurt a lot if I still rembember it so clearly even if I was so young. I had my hands all bandaged for a while xD

Avesu

Career
Reaction score

7 Years Old

5 Years Old

11 Years Old

9 Years Old

I wonder if you'll still be alive by 30..?
Just kidding, live on child!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So my grandpa has a farm thing. Mostly, it used to be a farm and now it is just a bunch of fields and woods. Anyway, my cousin and I would play there together a lot when we were little. One day we were playing a simple game of hide and seek tag. He found me and I ran, and there was a dead tree that had fallen on of the ground. It had a spike sticking out of it where a branch must have been broken off. Long story short, I tripped and fell on the spike and it went through my leg. I had to have 8 surgeries and wore a cast for 5 months.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
So my grandpa has a farm thing. Mostly, it used to be a farm and now it is just a bunch of fields and woods. Anyway, my cousin and I would play there together a lot when we were little. One day we were playing a simple game of hide and seek tag. He found me and I ran, and there was a dead tree that had fallen on of the ground. It had a spike sticking out of it where a branch must have been broken off. Long story short, I tripped and fell on the spike and it went through my leg. I had to have 8 surgeries and wore a cast for 5 months.
Omg, ouch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci